R> Mini R/Cs anyone?

LancerEvoX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm looking for any good deals for Microsizers, Bit Char-G, or Zip Zaps. I just have an urge to start racing again with my friends. (The last one I owned had a mishap with my little cousin).

I don't know where to get them cheap but I think Zip Zaps are just from Radio Shack. So them or Ebay would I'm guessing be the only place to get them. They also have what I think are the xMods. You can upgrade the engine and put body kits on them. You can really do a lot to them. They are only I think around 50 bucks and are I think about 2 or 3 times the size of a Zip Zap. Only bad thing is when I was last looking at them to do all of what you can do to them it would cost around 200 bucks. From what I hear they go pritty quick.

My friends and I are planning to race eachother somewhere. We're working on a decent size track, so small scale is perfect. Besides, we're planning to race aroudn on the University Union on fridays because tehre's barely anyone in there. :lol:

The ZipZap SE's are actually quite good. The semi-proportional control makes them easy to drive, and they're pretty fast with RS's purple motor. You can increase the range to 20' or more by adding a 1' length of thin bare copper wire to the antenna, attached at the top and bottom of the transmitter antenna. Also, taking the car apart and removing the knot in the antenna helps a lot.

I got 3 corvettes taht were there (all clearanced at $12.50). The sales workers there didnt know what the buy 2 get 1 deal was, but he did try selling me a Xmod. We got the initial D pack, installed it, his worked fine with minor steering tweaks.. mine refused to turn, at all. I heard buzzing from the car when I tried turning. I'm returning it but, I was so excited when I bought it. (Now waits for anything cheap on the Bit Char-G/Microsizers).

I saw this:
http://www.customcarperformance.com/dks2005/dks2005.htm

Not sure how good they are, as I never ordered from them.

bread's done
Back