Rabbids Go Home Wii @ Amazon $17.99

[quote name='databuild']"A well made and enjoyable 'comedy adventure' from the guys who brought you Beyond Good & Evil" (IGN.com).

Gold box today is Rabbids Go Home for the Wii - $17.99

http://www.amazon.com/Rabbids-Go-Ho..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1QC0Q0WMRTQJV6JA242H[/QUOTE]

I got the Wii version for my girlfriend and she loves it. I might have to pick up the DS version for her as well. When I checked at midnight the sale price showed $29.99 so they must have updated it. Thanks OP

Been wanting this for a while. It was to go to $20 during GS's sale in a few weeks. But then I have to pay taxes. Oh, and also go to GS.

I think I will take my chances here instead.

It's a great funny game, but of course it's piss easy.
Probably my favorite Rabbid related game (which isn't too hard to do lol)

[quote name='Dead of Knight']But Amazon Prime ftw.

Probably gonna order this. I love the Rabbids and I've heard good things about this game.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Yep I have this game, its very fun and enjoyable. Is a good price at $17.99 too.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']It's been $17.99 at Newegg.com for a while now:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878147183

Add in 2% cash back using Bing.com, and it's an even better deal. Hard to believe someone "Out-Amazoned" Amazon.com ;)[/QUOTE]

I thought about saving the .36 at Newegg, but it's triple points with my Amazon Visa + some leftover credit that I'd rather not have sit in their account.

Thanks OP, I'll finally get to buy this at the right price.

Thanks OP been waiting on this!!! I saw last night too but saw it for $29.99 glad I checked again!

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']It's been $17.99 at Newegg.com for a while now:

Add in 2% cash back using Bing.com, and it's an even better deal. Hard to believe someone "Out-Amazoned" Amazon.com ;)[/QUOTE]

It recently turnted $17.99 last time I checked a earlier this week it was still $19.99 and I get charged tax for Newegg. So Amazon is still the better deal for me!

I bought it at 30 and felt ripped off. It's a lousy shovelware game that should've been a $8 dollar wiiware game at most. Extremely cheap and very low budget visuals (seen better on some of the free games made on the open source quake 2 engine). There's a reason why the price crashed to 30 bucks within a month of release and now down to 17.99.

FYI, the price is back down to $17.99 at Amazon. Yes, it's still the same at Newegg without any fluctuation.

This has been one of the few games I've really wanted because I simply find those crazy Rabbids amusing. I don't think this franchise has ever pretended to be anything more than shallow silliness so it's a non-issue.

[quote name='Hibiwa']FYI, the price is back down to $17.99 at Amazon. Yes, it's still the same at Newegg without any fluctuation.

This has been one of the few games I've really wanted because I simply find those crazy Rabbids amusing. I don't think this franchise has ever pretended to be anything more than shallow silliness so it's a non-issue.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I completely agree. I don't know why, but I love this series, It's silly and highly amusing to me. I have all 3 other games, but haven't played the 3rd one yet, heard this one's good though.

bread's done
Back