Rabbids Land - Nintendo Wii U $6 with GCU Account

Not sure if this was posted some where but Best Buy has Rabbids Land - Wii U for $6 with your GCU account.  This week you can get $30 off plus the 20% off with the GCU - limit one per account.  This is my first real post so hopefully it helps.  Also as a note the trade in value of this game at BB is currently $8 with the 100% bonus is would be $16 + the 10% GCU bonus.  Easy game to flip if people are looking. I had a $5 reward certificate left so i only paid $1.07.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/rabbids-land-nintendo-wii-u/5768277.p?id=1218691653613&skuId=5768277&st=rabbid%20land&lp=1&cp=1

Thanks OP.

Also, I can't find the Black Ops II Wii U coupon discussed above. Where exactly is it located? I just got a Wii U and could use a few cheap games :).

How do I get the Black ops coupon? I have the physical coupons from the Gamer mag, but Mybestbuy.com just has the new coupons available, not the old ones. That's how I got Rabbids, but there is no online coupons from last month.

Thank you OP and ChunLiBarbie. I wasn't aware of either deal. Got Rabbids Land and BLOPS2 for $8.XX!
Which is why deals like this should be snatched out of those off-topic mega threads or added to their heading/s.

YW!

i'm not getting gamer emails. Oh well. Thanks

Same here. I never get any emails from them (even though I am opted in).
Check your spam folder or do a search for 'Gamer' through your email search function.

Just checked my email spam folders and I have no emails from Best Buy Gamer's Club. I dont know why I never receive them. Turns out I received a welcome email and the $30 2-year GCU discount coupon. That's it.

I have actually specifically called them for this issue and they said I am opted in to receive emails from them. Pretty damn annoying. If anyone is willing to share the hyperlink in their Black Ops II Wii U email, I would appreciate it. PM me if you can. Thanks.

Bestbuy fing sucks !!!!! I was there for an hour and they couldn't get the thirty dollar coupon to ring correctly. They kept voiding the transactions and sending me to the service desk. After an hour I said f it and left pissed off. It was the last copy the store had too. F bestbuy they are so incompetent. I wonder if anyone has gotten this to ring correctly since 3pm.

Bestbuy fing sucks !!!!! I was there for an hour and they couldn't get the thirty dollar coupon to ring correctly. They kept voiding the transactions and sending me to the service desk. After an hour I said f it and left pissed off. It was the last copy the store had too. F bestbuy they are so incompetent. I wonder if anyone has gotten this to ring correctly since 3pm.
Had the same problem. After about 45 minutes of going back and forth with them, they finally marked it down manually.

Is the Rabbids Land working like that in-store?

Like you can snag it for 6 bucks?
I just got back from BB and it rang up at 6.54 after tax...(so it rings up at $6 w/ the coupon) The price in-store was 41.99 the receipt says I got 8.40 off from gamers unlocked, and then they added tax and then another 30 off for the coupon...

I just got back from BB and it rang up at 6.54 after tax...(so it rings up at $6 w/ the coupon) The price in-store was 41.99 the receipt says I got 8.40 off from gamers unlocked, and then they added tax and then another 30 off for the coupon...
Alright I will check it out in-store if they have any.

Last edited by a moderator:
My store still had Rabbids Land for $49.99. I had them match their online price, but they wouldn't let me stack the discounts. This game seemed fun for $9.99 or less. I'm sure it will be cheaper soon enough.

Yeah, for real. I'd like one as well. I did everything mentioned here and no coupon nor emails from... EVER from best buy gamer's club... :whistle2:(

Already have BLOPSii on 360, but couldn't resist a copy for 2 bucks to try it out on Wii U. Also noticed there was a coupon the new Etrian Odyssey that let me get it for 17 dollars before tax. Thanks guys!

Be careful. I got this, and then my friend Dan called to tell me he already got it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are we putting the GCU price in the subject line?  WTF?  You realize many of us don't have GCU right?  Why isn't this in the @Gamer thread?

Should I start putting PUR prices in the header of every Gamestop thread I make?  Or maybe just assume everyone has the Target credit card, so I can automatically factor in 5% off whenever I post about a Target sale?  Hell, maybe I'll just assume everyone has a $20 Amazon gift certificate burning a hole in their pockets like I do and just make a thread about a bunch of free games......

jesus christ guys, use your heads here.  This belongs in the BB @Gamer coupon thread, not here... if you HAVE to make a post about it outside the @Gamer thread, then note the $40 price.... but then it's not a deal is it?

Last edited:
I disagree. This helped some people find a deal that is kind of buried in a long ass thread. Some people don't have time to peruse pages of non deals for the hidden gems. I do, but some people don't.

I disagree. This helped some people find a deal that is kind of buried in a long ass thread. Some people don't have time to peruse pages of non deals for the hidden gems. I do, but some people don't.
I concur. As started before, thanks for the info, OP!

I cant get this to ring correctly. Its not valid with other deals or promos like GCU but you need a GC account to use it. I only get the $10 off from unlocked

Why are we putting the GCU price in the subject line? WTF? You realize many of us don't have GCU right? Why isn't this in the @Gamer thread?

Should I start putting PUR prices in the header of every Gamestop thread I make? Or maybe just assume everyone has the Target credit card, so I can automatically factor in 5% off whenever I post about a Target sale? Hell, maybe I'll just assume everyone has a $20 Amazon gift certificate burning a hole in their pockets like I do and just make a thread about a bunch of free games......

jesus christ guys, use your heads here. This belongs in the BB @Gamer coupon thread, not here... if you HAVE to make a post about it outside the @Gamer thread, then note the $40 price.... but then it's not a deal is it?
Dan?

I like this post here. Thanks OP.

I'm not a fan of megathreads. When a GREAT deal pops up, I like to see it easily. I consider this a great deal.

I'm sure this $6 game got a good post over at slick deals. Would you rather CAGers or SDers cash in on this deal?

I wouldn't have found this deal without this post.

Thanks again OP. Keep 'em coming. Haters gon' hate.

And btw if you don't have GCU and have the chance to get it for 2 years for $30, do it. Waaaay worth it.

Confirming GCU discounts is important because BB keeps changing WHEN the 20% is taken off. Sometimes it's before other discounts, sometimes after, sometimes from MSRP instead of sale price, sometimes instore and online are completely different...there are a lot of variables that can change how much you pay with GCU. The recent DW8 and BLOPS II low prices were only possible with a specific ordering process and wouldn't have been known if CAGs hadn't confirmed it.

Good lord, I ordered it from Best But at 11am yesterday and it showed up this morning. They overnighted it and I did not expect that since it was free shipping.

Good lord, I ordered it from Best But at 11am yesterday and it showed up this morning. They overnighted it and I did not expect that since it was free shipping.

bread's done
Back