Racist Rahm Emanuel thrown off ballot. Chicago to finally get their first black mayor

Same lol.

I'm not a vindictive prick but this is pretty hilarious. Getting your opponents thrown off the ballot is the stereotypical 'Chicago way'.

Stupid Rahm Emanuel thought he had the system rigged in favor of himself. But luckily Chicago belongs to African Americans and they do not tolerate a white racist man trying to butt into their proud black community.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']as soon as i saw the title from the main page, i knew who the OP was.[/QUOTE]

the M.O. of an expert

[quote name='freeorelse']Wow and the article is from the future as well. 1-25-2011[/QUOTE]

It's not too uncommon to do that so there's consonance b/w the online and print editions.

[quote name='cindersphere']Why are the Clintons racist, and to a lesser extent Rahm?[/QUOTE]

Because they're all three white?

[quote name='cindersphere']Why are the Clintons racist, and to a lesser extent Rahm?[/QUOTE]

Because he's rumblebear.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Okay, Chicago has had 2 black mayors. Harold Washington and Eugene Sawyer. So it can not be the"first" black mayor.[/QUOTE]

Once again, they don't count because well, it's rumblebear...

I don't know if Rahm Emmanuel is racist. He strikes me as the Democrat's Rudy Giulliani though, i.e. he's a thug.
Though to be fair to Rumble I don't see why someone who's Jewish can't be racist or prejudice. There are likely some Israeli's who have an issue with the Arab's, Jew's or not, because their skin color is darker.
On another note, what I love is how some Jewish people almost try to equate their struggles to the level of Black people. Yeah, like a cop ever stopped a White Jew for DWJ.
What I mean is that Jewish people, I believe, can be part of the NAACP. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I don't see how an European Jew can argue they're colored and therefore, can belong to the NAACP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sarang01']
On another note, what I love is how some Jewish people almost try to equate their struggles to the level of Black people. Yeah, like a cop ever stopped a White Jew for DWJ.[/QUOTE]

tCp90.gif

bread's done
Back