radiant silvergun....helping others is a great thing.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (98%)
i guess helping others and asking nothing in return will get you some good karma in the end.

i've helped a close friend quite a bit. he's never really helped me but i've never really needed help from him. he's a really nice guy he's housed a couple of his friends and people i knew that almost became homeless and he's a hardcore gamer/collector.

over the years i've helped him fix his xbox and just recently i gave him my backup computer since his is basicly fucked.

he offered me money and i said no way. he came over to my house, thanked me, and handed me his mint copy of randiant silvergun.

...............i'm still shitting writing this guys. i'm a collector myself so this goes at the very top of my display. .....also....imma play it right now lol.

Nice! :applause:

I have a friend who recently lost his job, and he's always a few dollars short when we order food, or he cant really chip in for beer, etc. So Im always helping him out cos you know, you cant eat and drink in front of your friend and they dont have anything, its justy not right.

So he rewarded me in a way similar to the op. He handed me his mint copy of Gitaroo Man! I was very touched. Now I have to get him to give me his copy of Valkyrie Profile. ;)

[quote name='Stoneage']It's rare? Remember that guy who made his bed out of FedEx boxes? My bed is made of Radiant Silverwhatsits.[/QUOTE]

I would like to buy your bed in that case :D Also, nice work OP, I guess karma does exist.

bread's done
Back