Radio Shack clearance Nintendo 3DS $75, PS3 12GB Slim + Sports Champions 2 Move Bundle $97, Xbox 360 Slim 4GB $97

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Radio Shack clearance, in store only. All clearance items eligible for additional 25% off for a limited time.

DO NOT CALL IN ADVANCE OR THE EMPLOYEES WILL STEAL IT FROM YOU AND LIE ABOUT INVENTORY

Update 8/18/2014

Clearance prices can vary by store, depending on how popular an item is at a particular store. There can be price discrepancies between stores in any given area or state. The list below are the best case scenario clearance prices.

Items on Clearance (before tax):

1. Nintendo 3DS* black sku: 2602082 $99.99, $75 after 25% off
  2. 12GB PS3 Super Slim + Move Bundle + Sports Champions sku: 2603856 $129, $97 after 25%
  3. 12GB PS3 Super Slim CECH-4201A $129, $97 after 25%
  4. 4GB Xbox Slim** sku: 2601769 $129.99, $97.40 after 25%
  5. 160 GB PS3 Slim sku: 260-1792 $74.98 after 25% off or $110.89, prices vary.
*Regular size 3DS, all colors.

**Not the e-type, unknown whether they also stock the e-type.

Note: Some of the PS3 Super Slims are sold just as a single unit for $129, while others are sold as a Move bundle for $129. Offer varies by store.

Other Coupons/Discounts

A $10 off coupon is printed for every $30 spent. Example: 3DS bought for $75 prompts two $10 off coupons valid two days after printout. The coupon states that it cannot be used on gaming hardware but it will ring up automatically if the sales clerk allows the purchase anyway and rings it up for you.

10% University Student Discount stacks with 25% off clearance prices, contingent upon showing valid school ID.

Links

Inventory (most likely wrong, change zip code to store location & choose 5 mi radius for better results)

http://www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4315082&s=null&znt_campaign=Category_CMS&znt_medium=RSCOM&znt_source=CAT&znt_content=CT4314709

You can only search for the purple on the site but diff stores have diff colors, like black most of the time i guess. It is best to just go to your local store.

store_clearance_event.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There's one of the brand new slim slim 4gb 360s at my radio shack is that the one that's $99? It's marked $199. I plan to stop in and ask in a few hours anyways but thought I'd ask here if it would save me the trouble
yes its the 4gb S model

you might want to just say that you want to buy it instead of asking price because most the employees dont even know its true clearance price and will just tell you that its $199

once it shows the price on the little screen, if it truly was 199 then you just say "oh thought it was cheaper, sorry nevermind thanks" for example

otherwise it will show ~$129.xx ==> ~$97.xx

yes its the 4gb S model

you might want to just say that you want to buy it instead of asking price because most the employees dont even know its true clearance price and will just tell you that its $199

once it shows the price on the little screen, if it truly was 199 then you just say "oh thought it was cheaper, sorry nevermind thanks" for example

Awesome thanks! I'll give it a try in about an hour

I got super lucky today I managed to nab a 3DS for 74.60 and while I was there I asked the guy about the ps3s cause a friend of mine was interested in buying one recently and while he pulled out a 12gb that rang up for 97, he went in the back and found a 160gb regular slim model and he scanned it and it came to 74.98 before tax. I bought it so fast and ran to the car I was so happy. Managed to find another 3ds for my friend as well at another one. $158.55 with tax for a 3ds and a 160gb ps3 was a pretty good day. Anyone in the Orlando/Longwood Florida area their stock says there aren't any more black 3DSs in the district. They couldn't find any other skus to look up though so you could maybe find a different color.
do you know what version firmware was on it when you first powered it on?

and also what CECH- model number it is?

any of that info would be much appreciated when you have a chance

doesn't show up on radioshacks website and tried various inventory checkers with no luck or stating SKU #'s are 8 digits long (tried with the hyphen and without)
it is the number they use on their internal system, not the website. you have to go in person if you have a shack nearby and bring in the various sku numbers you are interested in and they can check it across their internal system for your state or area.

yes its the 4gb S model

The one in stock at my radio shack was a xbox 360 E not an xbox 360 S.... Only the S is on clearance ya?
As said by the member I quoted above. It is the S model.

Got a 4GB Xbox 360 Slim at my local store. Haven't owned an Xbox 360 in over 5 years so I may keep it but I'm not 100% certain since I have so many other things to play.

Ended up being $110 because it was slightly higher in price at my store. Guy said you can't beat a price like that and was talking about how they just got notice of the price the other day. I previously mentioned about buying a 3DS/PS3 and he recommended trying some other stores in the area. Nice guy, not sure why RadioShack employees get a ton of flack.

In case anybody is in the South Jersey area that's the 301 S Main Road Store by ACME. Haven't been to the one in the mall but I may go just to check for 3DS's.

Yeah that's why in my first post I said "new new slim". Just a misunderstanding, all good I have an S model already so I'm good.

Got a 4GB Xbox 360 Slim at my local store. Haven't owned an Xbox 360 in over 5 years so I may keep it but I'm not 100% certain since I have so many other things to play.

Ended up being $110 because it was slightly higher in price at my store. Guy said you can't beat a price like that and was talking about how they just got notice of the price the other day. I previously mentioned about buying a 3DS/PS3 and he recommended trying some other stores in the area. Nice guy, not sure why RadioShack employees get a ton of flack.

In case anybody is in the South Jersey area that's the 301 S Main Road Store by ACME. Haven't been to the one in the mall but I may go just to check for 3DS's.
yes there definitely are a few very cool employees, but the ratio is like 80% bad / 20% good

There's one of the brand new slim slim 4gb 360s at my radio shack is that the one that's $99? It's marked $199. I plan to stop in and ask in a few hours anyways but thought I'd ask here if it would save me the trouble
ah my bad, all i saw was "4gb 360s" and thought the s meant model S and i didnt see E anywhere

As a heads up for anyone in NW Suburbs of Chicago, I had a chat with one of the employees at one of the radioshack (Niles) to see if there were any 160 GB PS3's with the SKU: 260-1792 and he said the only one on his system stock cost $150 and that's with the 25%. I asked him about the stock before telling him about the clearance price. Dude was a chill guy, way better than the RadioShacks down my street. Said something that now the stores aren't running as a chain so all stock is pretty much the same/low throughout our area. If anyone near Chicago does get any lucky pick outs with PS3s feel free to notify me >.>

"Bought" some good stuff with my 3 $10 coupons. Was able to get 2 LCD/LED screen cleaning kits (spray and microfiber cloth), 1 hdmi to cell phone/camcorder cable, 1 arctic silver cleaning/purifying kit, 1 tube of arctic silver 5, and 1 car charging portable gaming kit all for like $5 out of pocket after using all my coupons. Scoured the store looking for all the clearanced stuff and that's pretty much what I came up with (well the best things I could find).

Now just waiting on the other store to hurry up and ship my PS3!

it is the number they use on their internal system, not the website. you have to go in person if you have a shack nearby and bring in the various sku numbers you are interested in and they can check it across their internal system for your state or area.
gotcha. thanks

My Radio Shack area is BS. This is in the South Bay Area, CA.

They eventually let me get the PS3 at $129 but not with the 25% off. They used it at $149 +25+10% student discount to make it $129 plus tax.

So I went to another Radio Shack and tried to see if I can return & rebuy starting from the $129.

Needless to say I went through this long discussion where the staff member talked about how each Radio Shack has stuff at different prices based on popularity and BS and that its the same for stores like Frys and Best Buy. I basically called him out on it because that doesn't make sense and those stores would probably PM each other.

Sure I got it for $60 off and with a 500GB it'll probably be around $200 max but its so dirty... No wonder Radio Shack is shit.

I drove to the Danville RS. Apparently they had just shipped out the last PS3. A store in San Ramon and Lafayette have none either since the guy had called their stores. If only I had gone.. sooner.
and the rich get richer... kidding ;)

happen to know if there were any in the east bay, like Concord, PH, WC area?

Two weeks ago, searched all the inventories in Nashville for 3DS and PS3 systems without any luck, visiting a couple of stores in the process.  Last week I was on a roadtrip in SC and NC, and I would check inventories online whenever I passed through a new town.  There were a few stores that had systems listed but when I dropped in, I ALWAYS got the "oh I just sold the last one" reply.  Yay me.  

Finally, I decided to take a chance and just call around rather than driving out of the way--found a really cool guy at the Hendersonville, SC store who said he had a PS3 4GB for $129 and he would hold it for me.  Got there, and it rang up for $97. 

I felt like Rocky Balboa making that purchase.    

Two weeks ago, searched all the inventories in Nashville for 3DS and PS3 systems without any luck, visiting a couple of stores in the process. Last week I was on a roadtrip in SC and NC, and I would check inventories online whenever I passed through a new town. There were a few stores that had systems listed but when I dropped in, I ALWAYS got the "oh I just sold the last one" reply. Yay me.

Finally, I decided to take a chance and just call around rather than driving out of the way--found a really cool guy at the Hendersonville, SC store who said he had a PS3 4GB for $129 and he would hold it for me. Got there, and it rang up for $97.

I felt like Rocky Balboa making that purchase.
Glad you got one! I'm coming to Nashville for college in a few days I feel like deals like this are definitely harder to get in Nashville thankfully I found a ps3 near my hometown in OH I thought id check Nashville for a 3ds but not now.

Two weeks ago, searched all the inventories in Nashville for 3DS and PS3 systems without any luck, visiting a couple of stores in the process. Last week I was on a roadtrip in SC and NC, and I would check inventories online whenever I passed through a new town. There were a few stores that had systems listed but when I dropped in, I ALWAYS got the "oh I just sold the last one" reply. Yay me.

Finally, I decided to take a chance and just call around rather than driving out of the way--found a really cool guy at the Hendersonville, SC store who said he had a PS3 4GB for $129 and he would hold it for me. Got there, and it rang up for $97.

I felt like Rocky Balboa making that purchase.
Thanks for saving me the trouble of checking the Nashville stores. Now I can stop wondering if I am missing out.

4gb 360 for $97 at radioshack on alpine in Grand Rapids, Michigan. No sight of the ps3's. Anyone here of the move bundle itself being clearanced out?

On another note, anyone want to sell me a move controller/nav or even the bundle for cheap shoot me a pm.

4gb 360 for $97 at radioshack on alpine in Grand Rapids, Michigan. No sight of the ps3's. Anyone here of the move bundle itself being clearanced out?

On another note, anyone want to sell me a move controller/nav or even the bundle for cheap shoot me a pm.
Was it the "S" or "E" model?

I saw a ps3 160gb but it was not marked for clearance. Is it automatic already and is that one of the ps3s included. I know the 12gb is one of them, but sadly they don't have them

Take it to the register! It should come up as $75!
They said they had one an hour ago, this is in a mall by the way, and when I came back to ask for it they told me they just sold it to someone else. He searched up online and no radioshack in the Tampa Bay region has one. Oh well. I knew I should have tried to scan it when I had that chance. Guess I'll get a ps3 in some other time...

Can anyone confirm if the extra 25% off is still active? Saw someone else mention on another site it ran through 8/23? Is this correct?
I called one of my more helpful Radioshacks in the area and they said it runs until the 1st of September. He said he wouldn't be surprised if it got extended since its been extended before.

i just checked the radioshack next to work yesterday, and the ps3 super slim (the one listed in the OP) was 137$ after the 25% off, i dont know how you got 97

My 80GB MG PS3 got YLOD for the first time this weekend so I visited a few Radio Shacks today to hopefully find a replacement. No luck in Central Florida. Supposedly there is a store with stock in Tampa if anyone is looking there.

My brother's Slim PS3 finally got the Blue Screen of Death after almost 5 years and I tried looking at two Radioshacks to find a new one for him (Passaic, NJ and Elmwood Park, NJ) and no luck :/

My 80GB MG PS3 got YLOD for the first time this weekend so I visited a few Radio Shacks today to hopefully find a replacement. No luck in Central Florida. Supposedly there is a store with stock in Tampa if anyone is looking there.
Not quite sure of that. I live in the Tampa region and an employee said there are no stores in the region with stock. But who knows. Someone can get lucky in our area. Nice to meet another CAG in the area!

I had a clearance item rung up yesterday just to double check and the 25% didn't show. However, the guy working there said that there has been some mixed communication from corporate regarding the extra percentage so it may come back up in the future. I sure hope it does because I cleaned up this past weekend lol. 

bread's done
Back