Radio Shack Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

badnewsbrown

CAG Veteran
I'm not sure if this is YMMV but my radio is have a good clearance sale.

I just picked up Super Mario Galaxy for 30, LOZ:pH for 15 and a backup DS battery for 5.

There's a bunch of other stuff for sale too so you guys might want to look out for it.

[quote name='sunghost']for anyone judging prices by the price tag, don't.. always get them scanned first. the radioshack i got my gta (360) at had it listed at $29 but scanned for $11.[/quote]

Yep, I found the last copy of WaW on clearance for $39.XX, however it scanned $32.XX. I got it for $34.99 after tax, as good at Amazon's deal :D

Also I saw the box for Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for the 360 tagged at $11.97, there were none in stock though.

So was it someone here who hoarded all 4 copies of GTAIV (360) at the Christiana Mall in Wilmington? The employee said one guy bought them all. I was waiting forever for those to drop from $29.97 to $12.97, to just buy ONE copy for myself. Show yourself :bomb:

Found an 360 Elite for 329 on clearance at three stores around Boston. If I didn't just get my Pro, I would totally jump on it.

Anyone have a ball park figure that they charge for Assassin's Creed (PS3) at Radio Shack? During one of my many calls the guy went through his stock of PS3 stuff and gave me a quote on GTAIV and hung up before I could ask him about Ass. Creed

[quote name='Josef']So was it someone here who hoarded all 4 copies of GTAIV (360) at the Christiana Mall in Wilmington? The employee said one guy bought them all. I was waiting forever for those to drop from $29.97 to $12.97, to just buy ONE copy for myself. Show yourself :bomb:[/quote]

ouch.. that sucks. i don't know why someone would hoard a game thats price keeps plummeting. i've seen people trying to sell it for around $25 now..

[quote name='Derrick1979']Anyone have a ball park figure that they charge for Assassin's Creed (PS3) at Radio Shack? During one of my many calls the guy went through his stock of PS3 stuff and gave me a quote on GTAIV and hung up before I could ask him about Ass. Creed[/quote]

I think I last saw it at $15.96

Man I hate that radio shack ass. I ask an employee about games he says oh I think we have some........can you look for me I ask. So he looks, I ask him how much for lego indy, he takes forever and says $10.99. I say hey great how many copies........oh let me check hey says?? The guy takes another year to find that out, finally he says 4. I ask my last question which is if he has a wireless hedset, he says for the 360 yeah. I ask how much $100, I say really well fuck that, bye. Dude was a total dick

[quote name='manthing']:psp:

God of War: Chains of Olympus $7.97[/quote]

Geez...really? I haven't seen this title lately in any RS. I'd grab it at that price.

Nice nab.

[quote name='Big Fat Mike']I made a nice pickup of GTA IV 360 for 11.97 and Ratchet and Clank PS3 for 15.97 at one , and then I picked up the GOW:Chains for 7.97, GTA for PS3 at 23.97, and Ninja Gaiden at 14.97. The first two I turned into about $130 of store credit at wal-mart, which I will turn into a 120gb hard drive tommorrow. Idk what Im going to do with the rest. I may even hit more radio shacks tomorrow.[/quote]

Return Fraud? lol

[quote name='Big Fat Mike']I made a nice pickup of GTA IV 360 for 11.97 and Ratchet and Clank PS3 for 15.97 at one , and then I picked up the GOW:Chains for 7.97, GTA for PS3 at 23.97, and Ninja Gaiden at 14.97. The first two I turned into about $130 of store credit at wal-mart, which I will turn into a 120gb hard drive tommorrow. Idk what Im going to do with the rest. I may even hit more radio shacks tomorrow.[/quote]

We don't discuss fraud here.

[quote name='oyla10']Guitar Hero on Tour for $20 yesterday with bundle.[/quote]

Where the hell was this- explain

[quote name='tubby34']Where the hell was this- explain[/quote]

i'd like to know too, also is it just the guitar + game bundle? This would be a killer deal if anyone can confirm it.

[quote name='tubby34']Where the hell was this- explain[/quote]

[quote name='oyla10']Guitar Hero on Tour for $20 yesterday with bundle.[/quote]

Its the DS bundle, not World Tour. The DS one is like what $40 or $50 in stores

Lego Indiana Jones sounds nice for under $11.00
I haven't seen any Guitar Hero World Tour bundles at Radio Shack. I have seen the DS Guitar Hero though, that's probably what he is talking about.

Yeah I was talking about the DS- On tour, not World Tour.

Mine also has 2 Rock Band for xbox 360 bundles for 82 apiece. That's a really good deal and I'm thinking about picking one of them up.

I got the ps3 version of GTA 4 today. The shrink wrap looks funny though. The 3 other stores had it for $24.97 - $29.97. Maybe they got the prices mixed up with the 360 version.

Picked up Pokemon for DS for 6.97 and Lego Indian Jones for 14.97 on Saturday. Would of got one other games but they didn't have it in stock. Of course the person but the box back on the shelf. I was like Hunh?

[quote name='Headfamilyga']Picked up Pokemon for DS for 6.97 and Lego Indian Jones for 14.97 on Saturday. Would of got one other games but they didn't have it in stock. Of course the person but the box back on the shelf. I was like Hunh?[/quote]

They did the exact same thing when I tried to buy SC IV a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name='thabizzle']snagged Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, was tagged 14.99, rang up 11.97[/quote]

Thanks but in the future, you should specify which system.

[quote name='shoe478']Thanks but in the future, you should specify which system.[/quote]

Yeah, that would be helpful. I stashed one of those at my target, hope it goes down soon

[quote name='Josef']So was it someone here who hoarded all 4 copies of GTAIV (360) at the Christiana Mall in Wilmington? The employee said one guy bought them all. I was waiting forever for those to drop from $29.97 to $12.97, to just buy ONE copy for myself. Show yourself :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Sorry man. They didn't quite drop to 12, bought them for 17.97. I bought 3 copies about 10 days ago. I've been fetching 43 on eBay for them.

[quote name='salparadise78']Sorry man. They didn't quite drop to 12, bought them for 17.97. I bought 3 copies about 10 days ago. I've been fetching 43 on eBay for them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for leaving some for the rest of us ;) I don't suppose you would have one left to trade?

One of the local Shacks near me dropped their Guitar Hero III bundles to $15.97. Anyone else see it at this price?

[quote name='salparadise78']I saw the first rock band bundle for 360 for 69.99 at my local radio shack.[/quote]

Yep. Someone posted over at SD that RockBand 1 bundle for PS3 is $36.99 and for the 360 it's $65.99...

[quote name='Headfamilyga']Picked up Pokemon for DS for 6.97 and Lego Indian Jones for 14.97 on Saturday. Would of got one other games but they didn't have it in stock. Of course the person but the box back on the shelf. I was like Hunh?[/quote]

Which Pokemon game was it?

[quote name='salparadise78']I saw the first rock band bundle for 360 for 69.99 at my local radio shack.[/quote]
:bouncy: got mine for 39.99 an guitar hero 3 for 15.99

[quote name='lakers310']Which Pokemon game was it?[/QUOTE]

If it's the same one I saw today, it's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time.

Darn, I was checking the Rockband bundle twice a week and it was still $70, looks like I need to check this weekend, if it is left.

Just thought I'd add in my haul: Lego Indy for $5.97 over at the Shack on 18th Ave in Brooklyn. I actually first stopped in another shack by Coney Island and saw a Lego Indy box on display and asked how much ($11). They promptly checked inventory and saw none, but, the dude checked around and found it at the shack on 18th. He called and asked to make sure, and then asked price: $5.97. Didn't take long for me to get there afterward.

Anyway, for anyone interested they still had at least one more copy just before yesterday (when I was there). They also had GTA IV for 360, but as I already had a copy I didn't ask how much (though I should have, at least for the folks here).

Thanks to everyone else who's been putting up info!

[quote name='politiclaw']Just thought I'd add in my haul: Lego Indy for $5.97 over at the Shack on 18th Ave in Brooklyn. I actually first stopped in another shack by Coney Island and saw a Lego Indy box on display and asked how much ($11). They promptly checked inventory and saw none, but, the dude checked around and found it at the shack on 18th. He called and asked to make sure, and then asked price: $5.97. Didn't take long for me to get there afterward.

Anyway, for anyone interested they still had at least one more copy just before yesterday (when I was there). They also had GTA IV for 360, but as I already had a copy I didn't ask how much (though I should have, at least for the folks here).

Thanks to everyone else who's been putting up info![/quote]

Hey guys, please post which platform the game is for. Thanks.

found a bunch of guitar hero 3 bundles for $27.99. the guy also said they had the rock band 1 special edition bundle (all instruments) for $79.99. picked up the gh3 bundle for 360 for a friend.

Today, I saw:

Rock Band Special Edition (bundle, PS3) - $39.97
Guitar Hero Aerosmith (game only, 360) - $8.97

That was all this store had for clearance games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back