radio shack to have 360's at launch!!!!!

mr ryles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
And get this they will have more premium 360's than my wal-mart will be getting. So if anyone misses out on a 360 at launch maybe check out your radio shack, they will probably have them.

There's a Radio Shack right across the street from our 24 HR. local Wal-Mart. It's in a shopping strip that also has a GameStop.

A RadioShack just opened 2 blocks away from my home. I'll ask if they're getting any. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey man, thanks. I'm hitting up Wal Mart real early to pick up one of their whopping FOUR premium systems, however if something goes horribly wrong then I can hit up Radio Shack.

thanks for the heads up. there are 3 radio shacks in desloate strip malls by me. ill be looking there at launch!

I just called a couple that were around where I live, and none of them knew if they were getting any in stock. Probably YMMV.

[quote name='Ecofreak']I just called a couple that were around where I live, and none of them knew if they were getting any in stock. Probably YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Called my closest one and got the exact same thing. Although they did tell me they could order one for me online or something to that sort... I'll probably call back in a day or two and check again to see if their answer changes.

my source is my friend who works in wal-marts electronics. He is higher up in that department. Anyways he said something along the lines of the just had a little talk about if either store was doing anything for the 360 launch. I live in a small town and wally world is the only places that was selling 360's. So since Radio shack was getting some at launch they had a little meeting to talk about there 360 launches. Nothing to big but he told me that Radio Shack was getting only 6 premiums and NO CORES. which is supprising as my wal-mart is only getting 4 premiums. So if I don't happen to get a 360 at wal-mart I'll just sneak over to the shack and pick one up. No one will see it coming. HE HE HE.

Never would have guessed Radioshack would carry any, I literally live right behind one and may go there if the assault at Best Buy fails (which is highly likely, I tend to overlseep on important days).

[quote name='skinsfan56la']I thought there was a shortage. It seems like everyone's getting them.[/QUOTE]

There is a shortage. Every store is getting them, but just two each. One Premium and one Core, but the Premium's box is damaged.

radioshack is tiny as fuck

if your store is getting them, they'll probably have a maximum of 5 units..

[quote name='gsr']if your store is getting them, they'll probably have a maximum of 5 units..[/quote]

well mine is getting 6 so ha.

Here's some info I got from a store manager ( that is a neighbor of mine ) about their Xbox 360 shipment. Apparently some Radio Shacks are getting the 360 in store but most are not. They can order them for you and have them ship directly to your house. I was willing to wait in line but I am going to just order them through Radio Shack. Personally I do not think there will be a shortage till closer to Christmas but I do not want to take a chance.

bread's done
Back