RadioShack - 160gb Slim PS3 - $77.47 - YMMV?

KinjiMuto

CAGiversary!
Stopped into my local Radio Shack... saw they had the PS3 clearanced out for $77.47...

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember a few years back when they were clearing out the 360 bundles. I happened to stop in a random RS months after the hype died down and found one. $125 for the 120GB Lego Batman/Pure bundle IIRC. Sold on CL for $200. 

Keep your eyes open.

Just called around the radioshacks in my area.. (6 to be exact) and none of them have them in stock.

I did not mention clearance.. just simply asked if they had a PS3 Console instock

Just called around the radioshacks in my area.. (6 to be exact) and none of them have them in stock.

I did not mention clearance.. just simply asked if they had a PS3 Console instock

I just stopped in my local Radio Shack. They also had clearance tags for Xbox 360 slims, the 360 bundle with kinect, and 3ds's. All $99.

Of course none of the stores in my area had any of the clearance consoles in stock. But it may be worth calling a couple stores around you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted back in August: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334258-radio-shack-clearance-nintendo-3ds-75-ps3-12gb-slim-sports-champions-2-move-bundle-97-xbox-360-slim-4gb-97/

I couldn't find a RS around me with ps3 in stock. Such a shame since my fat ps3 had just broken at the time. Still haven't found a replacement :(

By now these should be next to impossible to find.
That's why I posted this:

I remember a few years back when they were clearing out the 360 bundles. I happened to stop in a random RS months after the hype died down and found one. $125 for the 120GB Lego Batman/Pure bundle IIRC. Sold on CL for $200.

Keep your eyes open.

Checked Cape Girardeau, MO location by phone, they had PS3 stock. Price was $249.99.

I have 2 more locations within driving distance but I don't think I've ever seen consoles there.

No cheap PS3s around, but did find one 4GB Xbox 360 for $99 and a few 4GB w/ Kinect for $199. Picked up the $99 one. Don't know why. Another media center?

bread's done
Back