RadioShack Black Friday deals revealed! Starts 8am Friday. Online Starts Thurs.

hell yes. i will be picking up a couple of flash drives...good thing I am taking a vacation day from work on BF...

Flashdrives???  Really???  Come on, guys! 

I appreciate the post by the OP but this ad is awful for Black Friday.  Definitely not worth looking through if you want 360/PS3/XB1/PS4 stuff.

Flashdrives??? Really??? Come on, guys!

I appreciate the post by the OP but this ad is awful for Black Friday. Definitely not worth looking through if you want 360/PS3/XB1/PS4 stuff.
Yes!!! Really!!! I could use one, and my girlfriend is in dire need of one, since she is student teaching next semester, and her 16 gig is almost full!!!

I have a life outside of gaming, so other things are important for me to be on the lookout for on Black Friday!!!

The Radioshacks here are light on games, anyway.  As in I went in looking for a 3DS Pilotwings clearance deal mentioned here a while back, and, when asked about games, a guy at one store I went to said "Uhhmm...I think I might have seen an old Call of Duty game in the back room somewhere once.".  Lol.

Virgin Mobile iPhone 4 8GB for $100 is a pretty nice deal, especially if you're buying one for a 12 year old girl who doesn't know much difference. Might be in for one of those, two if I think my mom would appreciate one.

The Radioshacks here are light on games, anyway. As in I went in looking for a 3DS Pilotwings clearance deal mentioned here a while back, and, when asked about games, a guy at one store I went to said "Uhhmm...I think I might have seen an old Call of Duty game in the back room somewhere once.". Lol.
No kidding, it seems like the only thing you ever see on the shelf in my local RS are controllers, and the occasional controller charging peripheral, and I recall seeing an intercooler or whatever they are called, the last time I was in my local store.

The $49.99 galaxy s4 upgrade is tempting also. I may be eligible by that time. Forgot to mention it in my first post.

Is $50 for the Iphone 5c a good deal or just kind of the norm? Buying the 14 yr old a phone and I've always had my phone from work so I'm not really sure what a good deal is yet.

Odd question, the iPhone 4 is 100 bucks without a contract, could you get it and basically just use it as a cheap iPod touch?

Also, 32gig flash drive for 8 bucks seems like a deal, Black Friday is basically when I pick up all my flash media.

Best deal is probably on the Galaxy S4, but that's not even game related.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instore activation required. I am sure that's not included in the price.
If it is Virgin Mobile there is no activation fee (it's a prepaid service). I suppose they could require you buy one months worth of air time but I would just say I already have an account.

Flashdrives??? Really??? Come on, guys!

I appreciate the post by the OP but this ad is awful for Black Friday. Definitely not worth looking through if you want 360/PS3/XB1/PS4 stuff.
If the flash drive on sale is indeed the 32GB Sandisk Cruzr Fit (pic in ad is different than item suggested by site), then that is one of the best flash drives to upgrade your 360's memory capacity with. Sandisk manufactures all of the official 360 flash drives and 32GB is the maximum supported on one drive. Since the form factor for the Fit is so small, you can pop two of those suckers in the back USB ports of your system and never have to touch them. $16 to add 60ishGB worth of reliable, supported memory to your system is the best deal you're ever going to get for the 360. For people like me who are close to filling up their 320GB HDDs, this is a godsend.

Thanks OP, I've been looking for a sale on that exact flash drive for months so I'll definitely be swinging out by Radio Shack on BF if the deals aren't on the website.

bread's done
Back