Radioshack Games?

Dem Pyros

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Can anyone confirm that a Radioshack local store (anywhere, this is just as far as the company goes) carries either the PSP entertainment pack (Daxter one) or "Assassin's Creed" for the Xbox 360?

I'll hit you up tomorrow with info. As far as I know we don't have AC but definitely are selling out of the Daxter PSP bundle fast.

[quote name='davo1224']I'll hit you up tomorrow with info. As far as I know we don't have AC but definitely are selling out of the Daxter PSP bundle fast.[/quote]Hm.

Well, I got a giftcard for my birthday, and it was an old one and it was figured that there was like 20 or 30 bucks on there.

I called today and it turns out there's 150 :lol:

So.......in the market for something :D

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']$150? SCORE! Yea, get that PSP. Or a DS if the Shack carries it.[/quote]
Score?

That's what I thought. I called 4 times to confirm :D

They carry the DS (online at least), but I'm not sure if I want it. The PSP interests me more because of it's multimedia aspect. I have a Gameboy Micro i stole from ebay for 20 bucks, so I don't think i need another Nintendo system just yet.

Besides the PSP or 360 games, I'm not really sure what else there is I want. I'm sure you guys will have plenty of suggestions ;)

The district that Pittsburgh, PA is in has none at all and it's not available for Warehouse delivery.

Daxter 260-0909
Star Wars 260-0910

I wish Radio Shack still carried AV cables for older gen stuff, like they used to, since I'd love to find a stereo Sega Genesis AV cable for a model 2 Genny. I've found one online, but the cheapass in me won't pay over $7-10 shipped for it, so I guess I'm SOL.

Funniest part is, I've asked numerous RS store employees at many of their stores if they could even order it for me. They referred me to Gamestop, who referred me back to them, then another RS store clerk referred me to Gamecrazy.

It seems that NO ONE has these anymore.

Oh and OP, you just need to give them a call and find out which store has what you want. Though, if they don't have what you want, you could possibly order it online, but the shipping costs may kill any deal you might otherwise get.

bread's done
Back