RadioShack Gaming Clearence - $60 Kinect, $115 3DS

Lupuri

CAGiversary!
Very limited quanities on these items.
Xbox Kinect (SKU 260-1752) $59.97
Blk 3DS (SKU 260-2082) $114.97

Pretty sure there are discounts on some systems as well, might want to inquire with your local stores.

I notice that the prices are different and I think I know why. The $99 price is for the 3ds with the crandle (Bigger box)

The 3ds in the smaller box is $149

If anyone is interested I got two 3ds (1 Im keeping) and the other if anyone here cant find it. It is the bigger box one with the charging crandle. PM me if anyone is interested. (How much does it cost to ship?)

Anyone have this item?

http://www.amazon.com/Conker-Live-Reloaded-Talking-Plush/dp/B000C9YPU0/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I recall it was $6.99 long ago, but Im hoping one day I can find one at a yardsale or something.

i found a 3ds at mine for 99$ (no sales tax where i live)

i remember 2 weeks prior it was 115, so glad i jumped when it hit 99, and now loving pokemon all over again.

I found a black 3DS at my local Radio Shack for $99.  Is it worth the buy?  Can you still get a free download game?  Any promos?

I found a black 3DS at my local Radio Shack for $99. Is it worth the buy? Can you still get a free download game? Any promos?
I would say yes because it's brand new and I think it's better then the 2ds.
U should go to the store and compare 3ds and 3ds xl. I gave the 3ds xl away. It was too big for me since I like the ds lite size.

Though I've spent WAY too much money on video games and golf clubs, I might roll by our 'Shack to see if they even have anything. It's in a mall and tiny, and I haven't been in there in years (legitimately question how it is still open every time I walk by it). I doubt they have anything involving games, but I might as well look.

Thanks to those who mentioned the 160gb PS3. I was able to get the only one in the district (possibly the state) last week.

I finally went into my local RS looking for a 3DS, and I was told that they had literally sold their last one about 30 min. earlier. D'oh!

Thanks to those who mentioned the 160gb PS3. I was able to get the only one in the district (possibly the state) last week.
was this a open box item?

Also, what does everyone think of this deal? A person wants to sell the following:

PS3 Slim 160GB with box in excellent condition - GT Logitech steering wheel and pedals (needs power adapter. Sold for 8 dollars one ebay) - Headset + earpiece - PS Eye Camera - Skate 3/GT 5 - Stand - All necessary cables for system, plus HDMI cable - Two Controllers. $165

was this a open box item?

Also, what does everyone think of this deal? A person wants to sell the following:

PS3 Slim 160GB with box in excellent condition - GT Logitech steering wheel and pedals (needs power adapter. Sold for 8 dollars one ebay) - Headset + earpiece - PS Eye Camera - Skate 3/GT 5 - Stand - All necessary cables for system, plus HDMI cable - Two Controllers. $165
Decent price. I'd say get a super slim, but that's just me. Plus, 160GB doesn't compare to the standard 500GB.

should i ask to lower it? is it easy to upgrade the hard drive? (2.5 inch?)
What would be the lowest that is considered a great deal?

Im new to ps3 fyi
If this is a friend or someone you work with/see on a daily basis I would buy it at 165 because it seems like a good price. If it is craigslist, Facebook sale, etc, etc I would offer 145 and plan on buying around 150-155 mark.

If he is not a friend and is offering that price he will probably come down. I know when I sell stuff like that I add about 10% for the "best offer" types.

If this is a friend or someone you work with/see on a daily basis I would buy it at 165 because it seems like a good price. If it is craigslist, Facebook sale, etc, etc I would offer 145 and plan on buying around 150-155 mark.

If he is not a friend and is offering that price he will probably come down. I know when I sell stuff like that I add about 10% for the "best offer" types.
Its not a friend. Someone online

bread's done
Back