Radioshack online DS3 for PS3 order issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

darknight88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Ok so l bought a DS3 for PS3 I believe on thursday b4 BF, so i checked out with debit card but at the end of the process, my order got cancelled due to item being 'out os stock'(was in stock 30 secs b4 btw) so I tryed again like 10-15 mins latersince it said In-stock again, so I check out, all is fine. Go to my orders and its shows DS3 for 32 bucks(free s&h). Later I checked my order just to see it gone once again. I said FK it, will buy it in store. So i go to see my bank account online just to see that my card is being charged 2X for the damn DS3(but still 'pending" or in process) even though both orders never shipped or got confirmation. So like 4 days later, on my bank account it still says"pending" and Im pissed to hell. So CAG users, is this normal..wait some more??I really dont want to talk to those phone service ppl since they never helpful! You on the other hand, are.

That looks like a temporary hold on your bank account so that the fund can be reserved for shipping later.

The hold usually goes away in a week or so. You can check with your bank to see how long they 'hold' the fund.

[quote name='eau']That looks like a temporary hold on your bank account so that the fund can be reserved for shipping later.

The hold usually goes away in a week or so. You can check with your bank to see how long they 'hold' the fund.[/QUOTE]

well I suppose ill wait few more days. It says that it takes around 3 days for payment to clear/get authoized but I dont get why it takes so long since both orders were cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back