Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fist of Plastic, FREE on PSN, ends 5/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
On US PSN store. Normally $9.99.
Check under New Releases under the Spring logo.
It's up, and it's free.

11kgxi1.jpg

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMZvqgxK3S8

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? Not complaining, just curious. Why is Sprint doing this?

Was never going to buy this, but for free? Gimme gimme.

Free always works for taking up hard drive space on the PS3.

Odd that Sprint's the one footing the bill for it being "free", since I'm sure they're paying off the $9.99 charge that it normally would be.

I am shocked to see such a new and full game for free! :hot:

I even downloaded the game into all my long-term gamesharing accounts and made posts to tell them about the deal in case they miss out. :whee:

I hope Sony can work on more advertising ventures like this. I downloaded and played the game and I wouldn't pay for it but it's a great freebie. Thanks to sony.

F*** yeah! I enjoyed Rag Doll Kung-Fu on the PC, and was interested to see how this played, but did not feel like buying it (I hardly played the PC one). For free though it's worth finally checking out. Not sure how the control will be, seeing as how the PC one required crazy dragging of limbs and tossing of your Player Character.

Sorry Sprint, but I'm stickin' with Alltel. But hey, I'll download the game for free anyways so that you don't feel bad. :D

Thanks, OP!

[quote name='Cuksis']Oh damn, glad I didn't buy this one. I bet the ones who bought this are gonna be pissed![/QUOTE]
I'm one of them. I'm not buying PSN games anymore. I keep getting hosed. First I finally broke down and bought R&C:QFB for $15 and then a few days later it dropped to $10. Then I buy this game on day one and now this.

From watching the trailer... Rag Doll Kung Fu = Small Arms w/ horrible Asian stereotypes?

Regardless, the price is right.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']I'm one of them. I'm not buying PSN games anymore. I keep getting hosed. First I finally broke down and bought R&C:QFB for $15 and then a few days later it dropped to $10. Then I buy this game on day one and now this.[/QUOTE]

You have the wrong attitude. We should be applauding sales and free games. We're never going to get sales if everyone flips out when they offer a discount. We all know these games go on sale at least once, not usually free sale, but it doesn't hurt to wait a bit. I can't tell you how many times I've bought a retail game only to find it for $10 to $20 less within a couple weeks. What's the difference here? The more sales they do, the better it is for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back