Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fist of Plastic, FREE on PSN, ends 5/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
On US PSN store. Normally $9.99.
Check under New Releases under the Spring logo.
It's up, and it's free.

11kgxi1.jpg

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMZvqgxK3S8

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see why it's free... the ish sucks donkey gonads.... I would be heated it if paid for that game. I feel ripped off by getting it for free.

Wow, this game is terrible. I might like PAIN more than this (*shudder*). It brings back horrible memories of Yaris.

The old adage holds true; you get what you pay for. Although, Aegis Wing was pretty sweet.

[quote name='sliknik27']Wow, this game is terrible. I might like PAIN more than this... *shudder*

The old adage holds true; you get what you pay for. Although, Aegis Wing was pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]
Aegis Wing had online multiplayer, any free game with online multiplayer is probably going to be better than this game. That doritos game sucked pretty bad too (no online multiplayer). I would only recommend Rag Doll Kung Fu to people that have a few friends over to play it with.

[quote name='equax']I enjoyed playing the game for an hour. Will get back to playing for the trophies. Thanks for posting this info.[/quote]

That's exactly how I feel about it. Fun for a little bit. Now not so much, but I'll probably go back for trophies.

[quote name='jmoney18']I can see why it's free... the ish sucks donkey gonads.... I would be heated it if paid for that game. I feel ripped off by getting it for free.[/QUOTE]

Really? You feel ripped off by getting it for free? Really? (Rhetorical)

It is pretty bad, but hard to complain about freebies. Also grabbed the chamber apartment in Home before I forgot.

Oh well, this game super sucks. I would've been super pissed if I had to pay $10 for this piece of crap. But free is an ok game. I will not hesitate to delete this crappy game when my hdd starts to get full in the future.
Admit it, even for free this game kind of sucks. No wonder this is a free game, thanks op.

Its pretty fun to play multiplayer with the kids, a lot better than some of the stuff I have payed full price for.. honestly, for a free game, what good does it do posting that it sucks here.. nobody will lose out by getting it, and everyone has different tastes. There is enough negativity in the world without people going off on free stuff like they were ripped off.

[quote name='fyrflash1969']Its pretty fun to play multiplayer with the kids, a lot better than some of the stuff I have payed full price for.. honestly, for a free game, what good does it do posting that it sucks here.. nobody will lose out by getting it, and everyone has different tastes. There is enough negativity in the world without people going off on free stuff like they were ripped off.[/QUOTE]Good point. I'm downloading it right now. Even with so many people saying it's terrible, for free it's worth a shot. Even if I don't like it, my kids will probably be able to squeeze some fun out of it. Thanks OP.

I played this game with my 6-year-old son. He couldn't stop laughing. The physics are pretty funny. It's not a terrible or horrible game. It's not a good game. It's just a game. A free game with trophies.

So I downloaded it, haven't played it yet, figured it would be crap. So I just wasted time updating Playstation Home and getting that free "jungle room" instead..... also a piece of crap.

I’m surprised so many people are negative towards this. I downloaded it tonight and thought it was a lot of fun. Definitely light entertainment but still a lot of fun.

I'm not sure why critics have bashed this game; it's the most fun local multiplayer I've played in years. Single player is thin on content but multiplayer with 3+ people is a blast.

Yeah, this has been surprisingly entertaining for myself! If this wasn't free, after having a chance to play it, I'd consider it picking it up with a few friends.

Is there a way to get it on the psnstore through my pc, then download it to my PS3 later (like on xbox.com)? My LCD Tv died and I would rather not go through the hassle of dragging my old crt out to the living room and connecting it just to download this.

The saying "you get what you pay for" does not hold true in this situation.

This was actually a gift. This could have been any $10 exclusive psn game.

my daughter and I had a blast with this last night. I like the dodgeball.. it's not deep and it's not something that can keep my attention for long periods of time, but that's part of the appeal..

I believe this game lies somewhere between terrible (playing by yourself) and mediocre (playing with friends and/or family). I feel like I'm playing a really crappy version of Kung Fu Chaos.

It reminds me a LOT of Super Smash Bros. Like Smash Bros., it has a really terrible, floating, indistinct control makes for a terrible fighting engine (one of the worst I can recall). And unlike Smash Bros., it doesn't have the fun of "hey, I get to pick a lot of Nintendo characters".

Honestly the best part of it for me was not even the title screen, but the really fun screen/animation it displays on the dash. I've already deleted mine. I actually yelled at he screen in disbelief towards the end ("someone thought this was FUN?!?").

Close up the graphics are fun/clever, but I hated it as much as the original (GET OFF MY HARD DRIVE!!!) :D

[quote name='Wolfpup']
Honestly the best part of it for me was not even the title screen, but the really fun screen/animation it displays on the dash.[/QUOTE]

Yep, that was my favorite part too, the song is very catchy. It's pretty obvious why they made this game free, it should've been free to begin with.

Geez, people should at least give this game a try. If you're playing it by yourself, it won't be fun at all. But with a few friends, the multiplayer modes are really great.

I was having so much fun playing against my friend which caused me to take my eye off of my little nephew who shoved a disk into my blu-ray drive. Second time this happened, now I have to spend some time taking it apart again...

I just got my PS3 and I knew about this game when it was free. Could someone be awesome enough and let me gameshare this off of them? It would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back