Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic - $9.99

Played a few matches of dodgeball with four people earlier today. Kept us occupied for a while and it was actually pretty fun.

Agh, the only thing motion control should control is dancing. Nothing else! The game is actually pretty fun - just a little to frustrating with the motion controls.

For some reason I can't get the game into my games folder. It wants to stay in the demo folder for some reason. I will probably just delete this since my neo-geo fighters are superior.

Finally got around to playing this and it's not bad, though not really good enough that I'd play this with friends over anything else. I don't know why people had trouble with the Sharpshooter challenge, as that was easy the first time through to get a silver.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Finally got around to playing this and it's not bad, though not really good enough that I'd play this with friends over anything else. I don't know why people had trouble with the Sharpshooter challenge, as that was easy the first time through to get a silver.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sharpshooter was easy, but the flat forming is frikken hard, I've only managed a bronze on it so far. In the entire game, I thought the funnist challangewas tossing the fish into the basket, with KOTH comming in as a close 2nd.

I got all the trophies except for the two you need a 3rd controller for. Hardest challenge for all for a Gold would have to be Way of the Firefly (my wrists hurt so much from shaking the SIXAXIS). Online MP should've stayed in (if possible).

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I got all the trophies except for the two you need a 3rd controller for. Hardest challenge for all for a Gold would have to be Way of the Firefly (my wrists hurt so much from shaking the SIXAXIS). Online MP should've stayed in (if possible).[/QUOTE]

two?

I've got all but one trophy (the one with tossing a fish to your teammate) and I only have 2 controllers. What's the other one you need?

Well, you technically only need it for one, but one is kind of a pain to get without it. It's the beat someone while your teammate is holding someone. I can't use 2 controllers that well.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Well, you technically only need it for one, but one is kind of a pain to get without it. It's the beat someone while your teammate is holding someone. I can't use 2 controllers that well.[/QUOTE]

lol. I put my wife to work for that one. I set up a deathmatch with me and her on one team and an easy baddie on the other. I beat him up til he was almost dead, picked him up, then told my wife to walk over to me and press "square." Worked like a charm on the first try. :D

I'm shocked the PSN store is letting me download this(then again it's still advertised as free on there)since it's technically the 21st already. But I already had it in my list of downloads from when I tried DLing it earlier tonight.....errr last night.

I started to DL it last night after playing on the CAG GTAIV night. I went downstairs to surf the net a bit while it downloaded and came back up to find it barely at 50%, so I ended up stopping the DL and going to bed, since I didn't wanna keep my PS3 on overnight to get it to finish downloading.

Here's a tutorial, made by yours truly on how to get:

ragdolltrop000.png

Offside!

Throw the fish to a teammate who then scores within one second.

(Pic, trophy name and info taken from Joystiq)

I'll show you how to get this Trophy with only 2 controllers and by yourself!

-First load up the game and wait out the horrendous loading time.

-When it finishes, load up Multiplayer and pick Windmill as your level, Capture the Fish as your type. Enable teams and allow people to stand in the basket

-Turn on both your controllers

-Pick your character for Player 1 on your 1st controller

-Pick your character for Player 2 on your 2nd controller

-Hold down the PS button on the 2nd controller and got to "Controller Settings". Change the controller from 2 to 3

-Get out of the in-game XMB and return to the game. Now pick your character for Player 3 on your 2nd controller

-Start the game

-When it starts, have Player 3 move all the way to the right, so he's out of the way

-Swap the 2nd controller back to Player 2

-Have Player 1 stand in the basket, while Player 2 stands on the platform to the right of it (or on the small house below it if you have trouble with the platform)

-Make Player 2 throw a the fish in a high arc towards Player 1 (and the basket). Switch controllers mid-throw (not through the XMB, I mean literally, put the 2nd controller down and pick the 1st one up) and have Player 1 catch it in mid-air and throw it straight down right away

If you did this properly, Offside! should pop in the lower right hand corner of your screen, followed shortly by the trophy in the upper right hand corner.

Ending notes:
-I tried doing this with 1 controller, but you'd have to switch controllers through the XMB when you throw and the game won't let you unpause if you do (it only let's the 1st Player unpause)

-The fish can't touch anything or land and fall mid-throw. I tried this first on Whale Restaurant by having Player 2 toss the fish at the wall and having it slip of the ledge, but it didn't count it. That's why I suggest Windmill, as it has nothing to block your shot.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I finally downloaded this and I have to admit it IS fun in spots, but the fact that many moves are done via motion controls is annoying as shit.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this 100%. I have a pretty good time with the game sans the motion control BS. I was doing the training and my elbows started to hurt doing the stupid shake move. Game would be a lot better off without this. Lots of games really.

That's why I dumped Heavenly Sword back on GS when they had it on sale for $30 about 6-7 months ago, but once someone told me you could turn off all of the motion control garbage I got an itch to want to play it again.

Although, I have to admit that just like the game I just got recently(Demon's Souls, which another CAG had imported)I was a bit annoyed that it didn't have a friggin' JUMP button.

Then again, if it HAD one, I'm sure we'd hear the 'it's a God Of War clone' nonsense.

bread's done
Back