Rage $4.99 shipped (Brand New)

bobthegoat2001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
So I thought I'd try out this new eBay like site called Listia.com but you pay by using credits instead of money (read my signature on how to get an extra 100 credits free [currently 600 total]).

Most auctions start out at 100 credits, which means all you're really paying is shipping. Some items ship with free shipping.

----- Current Items Available -----

Gamer Magazine + $15 off Rage coupon at Best Buy (Currently $19.99, which brings it to $4.99)
Gamer is a Best Buy magazine and the current issue has several coupons in them and one of them is to get $15 off the game Rage, which is currently priced at $19.99. That brings the price down just $4.99. Get the magazine and coupons shipped free from my auction (link in title). [Sorry for the misleading title, I didn't want the title to be too long.]

(New) Portal 2 XXL Woot Shirt (from shirt.woot.com)

DVD Movies (All come with Cases)
Horror Triple Feature; Offerings, Fever Lake & Dawn of the Mummy (3 DVD Movies)
Old School (DVD Movie)
Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl - 2 Disc Special Edition (DVD)
Planet of the Apes (2 Disc Special Edition DVD Movie)
Superman IV - The Quest for Peace (DVD)
Thirteen Ghosts (DVD)
Tropic Thunder (DVD Movie)
Van Wilder (2 Disc DVD)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm selling a complete set of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for the Nintendo 64. It comes with the box art, the box that holds the cartridge, manual and game cartridge.

I'm asking $15 shipped.

[quote name='adolescent']Interested in Coded Arms and Syphon Filter Dark Mirror. Are they complete and non-Greatest Hits?[/QUOTE]

They are complete and are complete.

bread's done
Back