Rage Anarchy Edition PS3 $19.99 @ Newegg

ugh, not worth it. rent the game, I implore you. I made the mistake of buying it and regretted it. thankfully I was able to trade it in for MW3

RENT IT!!!

[quote name='themidnighter23']ugh, not worth it. rent the game, I implore you. I made the mistake of buying it and regretted it. thankfully I was able to trade it in for MW3

RENT IT!!![/QUOTE]

Or you could just buy it, play it, and trade it into amazon for $20.

[quote name='themidnighter23']ugh, not worth it. rent the game, I implore you. I made the mistake of buying it and regretted it. thankfully I was able to trade it in for MW3

RENT IT!!![/QUOTE]
you went from one awful game to another. congrats

RENT IT!!![/QUOTE]

You should have kept it. Or maybe trade it in for something good instead.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']You should have kept it. Or maybe trade it in for something good instead.[/QUOTE]

hahahhaha, another one. you guys with your clever remarks

[quote name='HornyPony']Cmon newegg lower the xbox version to at least $22 and I will jump on it...[/QUOTE]

Amazon has it for $22.48, but who knows if you'll get the Anarchy edition or not.

Well you probably already bought MW3 like 5 times already since COD4 came out, at least if you kept rage, theres some variety in your collection.

[quote name='Don illmatix']Well you probably already bought MW3 like 5 times already since COD4 came out, at least if you kept rage, theres some variety in your collection.[/QUOTE]

I would have kept Rage if the ending didn't give me such rage. The ending and the last 20% of the game destroyed all the love I had for the game.

As for the many CoD games, don't have them. I give them to my cousin. He doesn't game much online and he doesn't find as much time to play being a doctor and all so he has no need to stay current

[quote name='Don illmatix']Well you probably already bought MW3 like 5 times already since COD4 came out, at least if you kept rage, theres some variety in your collection.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause:

Amen to that.

[quote name='themidnighter23']I would have kept Rage if the ending didn't give me such rage. The ending and the last 20% of the game destroyed all the love I had for the game.

As for the many CoD games, don't have them. I give them to my cousin. He doesn't game much online and he doesn't find as much time to play being a doctor and all so he has no need to stay current[/QUOTE]

He didn't say you actually kept them, he just stated that you purchased them....which you just confirmed.

[quote name='Righteous Nixon']He didn't say you actually kept them, he just stated that you purchased them....which you just confirmed.[/QUOTE]

and what's your point? I like the game so what? Why are you people so elitist about it?

[quote name='jooanyenna']why so much hatred toward the best gaming franchise of the history?[/QUOTE]

because all the "cool kids" are doing it.

[quote name='themidnighter23']because all the "cool kids" are doing it.[/QUOTE]

Actually dude, the true "cool kids" are playing better games.

This is too good, lol. In all seriousness though, at this price I may snap it up, I've been curious about it for quite a while, but I heard it's kind of short.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Actually dude, the true "cool kids" are playing better games.

This is too good, lol. In all seriousness though, at this price I may snap it up, I've been curious about it for quite a while, but I heard it's kind of short.[/QUOTE]

grow up

[quote name='jooanyenna']why so much hatred toward the best gaming franchise of the history?[/QUOTE]

Because this site is "cheapassgamer" and it hasn't been cheap yet. Here's hoping for $1.99 Hardened Edition at BB tomorrow so it can be another game that is sold out before I can move my mouse over to the "Add to Cart" icon.

best selling is no indication of greatness when it comes to cod.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']The PS3 version has horrendous, delayed texture pop-in. It's a train wreck of a game.[/QUOTE]

I played the game on PS3 and it was just fine.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']The PS3 version has horrendous, delayed texture pop-in. It's a train wreck of a game.[/QUOTE]

I was watching a buddy of mine play it on PS3 for about an hour and it looked fine to me. But I could go either way.

[quote name='akir']best selling is no indication of greatness when it comes to cod.[/QUOTE]

It's awesome that COD:BO was the greatest selling game of all time and everyone(EVERYONE!) I talked to only talked about how meh it was after telling me they spend around 2-4 hrs a day on it.

RENT IT!!![/QUOTE]

I totally disagree with this. I'm playing it now on the 360 and it's a lot of fun, and the gameplay is as solid as can be. Just don't buy it on the PS3 the texture rendering is awful. Much better on an installed 360 copy.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I totally disagree with this. I'm playing it now on the 360 and it's a lot of fun, and the gameplay is as solid as can be. Just don't buy it on the PS3 the texture rendering is awful. Much better on an installed 360 copy.[/QUOTE]

did you finish the game? did you get to the end? That ending pretty much ruined everything for me. I was furious with the ending. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful game with great gameplay, but that ending.... arrrgh

[quote name='themidnighter23']and what's your point? I like the game so what? Why are you people so elitist about it?[/QUOTE]

Look up cause this whole thing just flew right over your head.

Elitist? Now that is funny. I think its pretty safe to say we all like games. It would be pretty strange for someone who disliked games to hang out in a videogame deal forum and please dont come back with a "I like games more than you do" post. That would be downright embarrassing.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']I was watching a buddy of mine play it on PS3 for about an hour and it looked fine to me. But I could go either way.[/QUOTE]

I played through the whole game on the PS3 and thought it was a beautiful game, actually. I didn't have any problems with it. It is short, though. I bought it upon release as one of my 5 preorders from Best Buy (to get the $100 RZ cert deal). Fortunately I was able to price match it to $50 when I picked it up and then I got around $40 for it from Best Buy when I traded it back in. Factoring in the $20 (Rage's contribution to the $100) I got to "rent" a pretty good game for a few days and actually came out ahead in the process. Oh yeah, I also forgot to use the Anarchy Edition DLC code while I was playing and was able to sell that for around $10.

But, yeah, if I hadn't done all that I'd probably be snagging this from Newegg right now.

There is a free demo that includes some of the races and one of the missions/levels (The Wells) on XBox Live & PSN. If you're on the fence I suggest checking out the demo, it shouldn't take more than 20minutes to complete and you'll have a general idea about how the game plays.

[quote name='Righteous Nixon']Look up cause this whole thing just flew right over your head.

Elitist? Now that is funny. I think its pretty safe to say we all like games. It would be pretty strange for someone who disliked games to hang out in a videogame deal forum.[/QUOTE]

no, most of you like to jump on people that have different opinions like a pack of jackals. So yeah, you're a bunch of elitists that feel empowered by degrading other people's opinions.

[quote name='nintendokingdom']There is a free demo that includes some of the races and one of the missions/levels (The Wells) on XBox Live & PSN. If you're on the fence I suggest checking out the demo, it shouldn't take more than 20minutes to complete and you'll have a general idea about how the game plays.[/QUOTE]

Best advice one can give. Letting someone else's subjective opinion dictate what games you will or will not play....not a very smart thing to do. Every game that has every been made has had people that disliked said game. Decide for yourself.

[quote name='sassylaurie']Because this site is "cheapassgamer" and it hasn't been cheap yet. Here's hoping for $1.99 Hardened Edition at BB tomorrow so it can be another game that is sold out before I can move my mouse over to the "Add to Cart" icon.[/QUOTE]

I received $40 GC for 2 copies of MW3 at TRU on the launch day. That makes it about $40 per copy. How much cheaper can it be? It's only been out 5 weeks.

[quote name='akir']best selling is no indication of greatness when it comes to cod.[/QUOTE]

Well, that is a true statement about any kind of entertainment such as movies and books.

[quote name='VALikimlav']I hope you're joking.[/QUOTE]

Well, I was half joking about "the best gaming franchise" part, but I don't really understand why so much hatred toward COD.

[quote name='sassylaurie']It's awesome that COD:BO was the greatest selling game of all time and everyone(EVERYONE!) I talked to only talked about how meh it was after telling me they spend around 2-4 hrs a day on it.[/QUOTE]

Well, please name any online multiplayer game that was played online more than COD. I don't think it's the greatest game ever made, but I really had good time playing it.

If you guys can PM for the 360 version, do so. The game is fuckinh awesome, but PS3 is a train wreck. I've played both and traded my Playstation copy.

As an aside, everyone needs to calm the fuck down. Where did all this aggression come from in the last 24 hours? Damn you BB!

So by that logic Michael Bay is the greatest director of all time? Bravo.

It's not like I hate COD, I actually bought MW3 since I got a fairly good deal with a year of live week of release but I don't love the series. I've played around 5-6 hours so far and it's fun but nothing special, I'd rather play more skyrim lol.

[quote name='Rockinjs']Is this worth jumping on?And whats the anarchy edition?[/QUOTE] I liked it and the anarchy edition gives you dlc that only avalible if you pre ordered it

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']Amazon has it for $22.48, but who knows if you'll get the Anarchy edition or not.[/QUOTE]

I went to frys and had it pricematched. Those shit heads charge the shipping and handling. I know it's the rules but shit man, it's like $2 off. Holiday spirit that shit up.

If Amazon would have specified I would have totally gotten it from them.

This. I initially bought it used at Gamestop on PS3, could NOT get past the texture issues and returned it for a full refund. Got it a couple days ago on 360, installed it, and there are virtually no texture issues at all, and the game is just a blast to play.

Nobody is hating on a good gaming franchise.. read the posts dude.. they are hating on COD.

bread's done
Back