Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (VITA & PS3, EU Only)

Caspel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I'm giving away a few Ragnarok Odyssey ACE codes for the Vita and PS3 over the next week on my Twitter https://twitter.com/ADayLateFriend/status/483746576293036032.

I'd like to give CAGers an easier chance to win via the forums -- to win, reply with what your favorite GungHo game is and which platform you'd prefer to win for. The codes I have are for EU only, so I'm sorry to those in other territories. I will pick a winner next Monday.

Good luck! Feel free to enter on Twitter, too, if you'd like another chance to win Ragnarok Odyssey Ace for Vita and/or PS3.

Honestly? Honestly?

I have NO idea what you are talking about I've never heard of Gungho.

But hell I'm always up for something to review.  Probably good for it I've never heard of em.  Is this game like a MMORPG or something like Raganrok online?

PS3.

congrats to Player707 for winning. I will give out another code on Friday. If you have already submitted your entry, you are qualified to win. If not, you have four more days to enter to try and win one more time. Same guidelines to win. Best of luck.

congrats to Bluevafe for winning the last code. Sorry for the delay with selecting the last winner. I am still running giveaways on my Twitter if you want to win Ragnarok in the future. Cheers!

bread's done
Back