Raiden: Fighter Aces - Gen. Discussion & Info - May 14th - $20 SHMUP!

I was actually debating on importing this game in some fashion, but now that I see this I'll hold off a little longer, and if it does release here we may even have a shot at Raiden IV :whistle2:D.

picked this up today and im surprised that im really enjoying it
the games ridiculously addictive and the difficulty is just right

I still can't believe they brought this over, and at $20 too. The "fighters" series is my favorites set of Raiden games. It's wickedly addictive.

Anyone know any of the secret achievements? I got 1 after playing for one hour but that's it.

[quote name='hinkbert']Anyone know any of the secret achievements? I got 1 after playing for one hour but that's it.[/QUOTE]

Final Boss (RF2) - Won against the Final Boss (RF2, NORMAL Mode, any difficulties)
Final Boss (RFJ) - Won against the Final Boss (RFJ, NORMAL Mode, any difficulties)
Shot Down - Shot down 256 times (through the games, not counted the times of Game Over)
Playing 1h. Over - Played for more than 1 hour
Playing 12h. Over - Played for more than 12 hours
Playing 24h. Over - Played for more than 24 hours
Playing 48h. Over - Played for more than 48 hours
Playing 96h. Over - Played for more than 96 hours

Do you guys go for the laser or the missile upgrades? Does it depend on which ship you are using to determine what is the best weapons to get?

For those that have played Raiden 4, is there much new in it or just more of the same?

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']Do you guys go for the laser or the missile upgrades? Does it depend on which ship you are using to determine what is the best weapons to get?

For those that have played Raiden 4, is there much new in it or just more of the same?[/QUOTE]

best ship is the slave version of the Judge Spear

Just played this for a little bit. Holy crap. I can't believe I never played this game before in arcades. The coordination and timing to avoid the blasts of enemy fire is pretty fun.

I must agree that it's pretty addictive. Alas, sleep is needed for my long day tomorrow. I'll probably get a few more rounds in before work and stuff.

Wow, I hadn't even heard of this game until a couple of days ago. After hearing everyone's impressions and the fact that it's a shoot'em up, I went and got it today. It's awesome and well worth the $20.

Love this game. Had to bump as no one on my friend's list has it to compare scores. Any CAG's that wanna compare scores send a friend request. My GT: DROPPIN LOADZ

bread's done
Back