Raiden iii $19.99 @ Best Buy

aerol

CAGiversary!
I picked up Raiden III (PS2) from Best Buy last night for $19.99. It is also $19.99 on bestbuy.com. For those waiting to bite, now is the time.

It's also 19.99 @ Wal-mart.

I was @ a Gamestop the other day and they had -3- used copies for 24.99. So it looks like used copies will also be plentiful.

Does it really have the left and right side black bars the entire time? Ick on shrinking the screen size if it does.

Sweet I'm in, my BB has tons o' copies.

Edit: Nevermind I just remembered I really don't like the Raiden flavor of shumps.

Nice posting, OP.

And for those of you that check the in-store locater on the BB website, if your store comes up at "Unavailable", it doesn't mean they're out of stock. It just means there's only 1-3 copies on-hand at the store, so the BB website says it's unavailable as a way to cover their ass for someone coming in and it being out of stock.

Call the store and ask them to check for SKU # 8285688 in their computer system. They'll be able to tell you how many they have in-stock, and if another store has it. I just did that at my local BB that showed up as "Unavailable", and they had a single copy of it.

Yeah, I tried calling and looking up the SKU. The customer service rep claimed that no stores in Southern California had any copies. Now I've just got to decide whether I'll order it online or try to find it at a WalMart.

[quote name='BigHow']Yeah, I tried calling and looking up the SKU. The customer service rep claimed that no stores in Southern California had any copies. Now I've just got to decide whether I'll order it online or try to find it at a WalMart.[/quote]See if you can do a ship-to-store order from WM.com and then you won't have to worry about finding it at a specific WM.

so tempting, buy.com still takes $10 off gco (for new accounts) knocking it down to $17.99
hopefully this is a universal price drop though

[quote name='NeoStrider']I'll wait til its $10[/quote]

I don't think they'll have a copy for you when it's $10, I can't even find a copy 2 months ago anywhere except Walmart. I think it's import translation. For any Raiden fan, this is a must have! :hot:

I thought a post was made just two or three months ago about this being only $15 at Wal-Mart?

I picked up a copy, and it was in the $15 bin. It rang up as $20 however.

[quote name='shrike4242']Nice posting, OP.

And for those of you that check the in-store locater on the BB website, if your store comes up at "Unavailable", it doesn't mean they're out of stock. It just means there's only 1-3 copies on-hand at the store, so the BB website says it's unavailable as a way to cover their ass for someone coming in and it being out of stock.

Call the store and ask them to check for SKU # 8285688 in their computer system. They'll be able to tell you how many they have in-stock, and if another store has it. I just did that at my local BB that showed up as "Unavailable", and they had a single copy of it.[/quote]

picked up the last one, thanks shrike

Went ahead a secure myself a copy. Seeing so very few Ebay listings for the game, inflated prices on other sites like Amazon, unavailability at many retailers including Best Buy stores in my area, I started worrying about the game turning into a Ikaruga-esque rarity situation. Better to pay $20 now than $40+ later.

[quote name='Blade']I thought a post was made just two or three months ago about this being only $15 at Wal-Mart?

I picked up a copy, and it was in the $15 bin. It rang up as $20 however.[/quote]
Nope, it was $20. I picked one up at the time.

bread's done
Back