Rainbow Six Vegas 2 360 $53.99 $43.99 GCO

When I added it to my cart, it says "We're sorry, one or more of the items in your cart do not allow the use of Google Checkout. Click here for more information" I've never ordered anything through Buy.com nor do I have anything else in my cart. Anyone else getting this?

[quote name='IOWABERG']When I added it to my cart, it says "We're sorry, one or more of the items in your cart do not allow the use of Google Checkout. Click here for more information" I've never ordered anything through Buy.com nor do I have anything else in my cart. Anyone else getting this?[/quote]
Thats weird. Just try it again later.

You cant use Google Checkout on items that is preorder. Only once it is in stock and available. It shows the Google Checkout info saying you can get it for $43.99 but if you look to the right, the Google Checkout button is greyed out.

Ineligible Items - Certain items are unavailable for purchase using Google Checkout. In addition to the items listed in Google’s Prohibited Products Policy, there are certain other items that are currently unavailable or that may become unavailable for use with Google Checkout (including, but not limited to, cell phones, market place items, digital downloads, magazines, extended warranties, pre-orders, on order items, items requiring the collection of Ca recycling fees and other special items). When your shopping cart contains items that cannot be purchased using Google Checkout, the Google Checkout button will appear grey and you will be unable to checkout using the Google Checkout process. The following is an example of what the Google Checkout button will look like when you have ineligible products in your basket.

Note that this price is also valid on the 360 version shown here.

Also note that tax will only apply to residents in CA and TN.

And for your 3rd note... GCO will not be avaliable for this item until it is out of pre-order status, otherwise, 53.99 shipped (plus tax for some) is still a good deal.
Edit: GCO is now avaliable to use

For those who cannot use GCO, an additional 5% can be taken off you order by following this link, redeeming the coupon, and placing the respective items in your cart.

[quote name='xbltheshadow']Note that this price is also valid on the 360 version shown here.

Also note that tax will only apply to residents in CA and TN.

And for your 3rd note... GCO will not be avaliable for this item until it is out of pre-order status, otherwise, 53.99 shipped (plus tax for some) is still a good deal.

For those who cannot use GCO, an additional 5% can be taken off you order by following this link, redeeming the coupon, and placing the respective items in your cart.[/quote]

That makes it $51.29 before tax. (If you're in CA or TN, then there is tax). The Google Checkout is nice option for those of us on the East Coast and no Fry's around (if you haven't already used it). If you don't want to wait, though Target has it for $59.99 and $10 GC... already posted by Speedy.

Thanks OP for the post!

Just to update ... it is now out of pre-order phase and in stock.

but it also says this now
"Very few left In Stock! Order soon -- product may sell out."
Don't know if its BS or not

Nice deal, 4 dollars more than Fry's, but since there are no Fry's around me, I don't know if any store will Price Match, and I don't feel like going through that Hassle. I picked the free shipping, so I should get it next week. yay.

I have already preordered it from CC, however I did the GCO w/ free shipping from buy.com; too good of a price to pass up (no fry's around here). I will pick up my preorder tomorrow and return the one I get from buy.com for a refund to CC - score.

[quote name='autche']I have already preordered it from CC, however I did the GCO w/ free shipping from buy.com; too good of a price to pass up (no fry's around here). I will pick up my preorder tomorrow and return the one I get from buy.com for a refund to CC - score.[/quote]

Excuse me for being kinda sleepy but whats the point? Would be the same as just NOT buying the preordered copy from CC...

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Excuse me for being kinda sleepy but whats the point? Would be the same as just NOT buying the preordered copy from CC...[/quote]

Quite simple really.
He wants to play the game right away instead of waiting for the Buy.com one to come.

[quote name='supraazn']Quite simple really.
He wants to play the game right away instead of waiting for the Buy.com one to come.[/quote]

Thanks or the assist supraazn. lol

bread's done
Back