Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 $49.99 @ Amazon.com (PS3 & XB360)

[quote name='cavie2002']you mean... rainbow six vegas 1.2 , this game was a huge bucket of doo doo butter[/QUOTE]

Really? I loved the first one and been thinking about picking this up whenever it drops near $30.

[quote name='solidrock']Really? I loved the first one and been thinking about picking this up whenever it drops near $30.[/QUOTE]

I owned the first one, and rented this one.. and I can say, that without a doubt, this completely blows the first one out of the water.

Sure, in a way, it's the same basic game as the last one, but that's the point of a sequel people.

They improved pretty much every single thing in the game, in my opinion, and just made an over-all amazing game - and a much better experience then the last game. Especially the single-player campaign, which is now one of my favorites of any game I have played in recent memory - the gameplay elements they added help alot, especially the new "target" system. I dunno, I see tons of people complaining about this game, but it completely blew away my expectations, and I absolutely loved every minute of this game.

I also found the multiplayer to be much more fun in this version then the last, this one just seemed to work much better, more fluid, and alot more fun.

If you're un-sure, definitely rent it. As soon as I get money, I'm going to order a copy.

Better than the first one. I would definitely buy it if you like the first one.
I love the Rainbow Six series mainly because the whiny underage brats don't seem to play it.

the sequel does rock, I can't vouch for it "blowing" away the original only because I don't play the multiplayer as much as I should. Regardless, I beat this on veteran and it was worth every penny. Terrorist Hunt makes for endless entertainment after you've beaten the campaign and the leveling up system rocks since single player counts towards your overall rank. If you've waited this long I wouldn't bite on this price (I got it for 43 - 10 GC on buy.com the week it released), but if you enjoy the Clancy games and want a break for COD4, I would no doubt bite at 30.

I'm probably going to wait til 30 myself, if not lower... GTA4 is just too much of a timesuck these days, and the queue behind it includes enough FPS to tide me over for quite a while. I did like the first R6V since it was one of the first games I played after getting an XB360, so it's got a bit of sentimental value too... but overall it holds up well with all the extras they pack in besides the single player campaign.

bread's done
Back