Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Gen. Info & Discussion

[quote name='Blackout542']Have no shame. COD4 is still awesome. I haven't jumped into the online portion yet because I'm still doing terrorist hunts.

I believe last night they patched the goofy leaderboards. I hardly touched online because it wouldn't record my stats. I hope whatever they did fixed this.[/quote]

Yeah, I was wondering what the settings needed to be in order for stats to be recorded. I checked a while ago and I only had a couple games recorded-luckily one was a match where I was absolutely on FIYA :) I still know that game had unlimited respawns though...

I ask this because I usually just play TDM with unlimited respawns b/c it's more fun that way. But if I need to start playing no respawns in order to get stats, then I will. Is there any difference in XP earned from playing unlimited respawns and none?

^Here

I got this game for my PS3 since my 360 died... Gotta say, there's a bit of a learning curve going from a 360 environment to the PS3's. Still, I got use to it and it's been just as fun as the 360 version. Kinda funny, me being the nOObie rank, but still being on top in kills when playing online.

Yep! Love it! We (CAG) did have a group night on wed., but it seems to have died permanently. :(

I didn't help because I've been out of the house on those days usually...

[quote name='whoknows']Bumping this since I now have it for that triple.

Anyone here still play it?[/quote]

Eh, every once in a blue moon. Juggling a lot of games around now.

Had to quote myself again because I feel the same. Shortly, though... I have a feeling I might have a successor to this great game called Socom: Confrontation.

$15 is a great price too.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Yep! Love it! We (CAG) did have a group night on wed., but it seems to have died permanently. :(

I didn't help because I've been out of the house on those days usually...[/quote]

well, I'm not sure if I'm going to pick up socom. I haven't heard great things about the beta. I would mostly be interested in doing the campaign coop style

bread's done
Back