Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 or HAWX

TruVisionary

CAGiversary!
I've got some money to blow and I can't decide whether I should get Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 or HAWX. I enjoyed the demo for HAWX and I liked R6:V1... what's u guys' opinion?

R6V2 I found just as good as R6V1 (I only played the demo for R6V1 though...have the full game of #2). I really like the multiplayer for this game as its one of the very few shooters that can be played on a slow connection. Can't give an opinion on Hawx though. If you can't play online though or coop, I wouldn't suggest R6V2. I only picked it up at 10$ to play the odd multiplayer match. And, by the time you beat this game, Hawx will probably have a price drop...really quick. (If it didn't already :p)

I haven't played R6V2 but I played a lot of the original. I've played HAWX for a few hours and it's really nothing more than an Ace Combat clone. The air-to-air gameplay consists of you and another guy flying endlessly in circles until the other guy screws up and you get a lock.

R6V, on the other hand, is an outstanding shooter with solid multiplayer.

I would suggest R6:V2 simply because I'm a cheapass. Hell, you could get R6 and GRAW2 for less than you'd be picking HAWX up for.

bread's done
Back