Rainbow Six: Vegas (360) purchased using BUY.COM

buya89

CAGiversary!
I have purchased the game(nov 22) but i just checked the status and istead of game being shipped it still on order. I went to their website and it doesnt say anything about it being out of stock as you would order it for the first time. Anyone else experiencing this problem? And does anyone know the customer support # for Buy.com? thanks in advance

Ordered mine on the 25th. My order was always "In Progress" and it still is under my google account's purchase history but I got a gmail this morning that the order has shipped. Maybe you'll get an email, too? Seeing as you ordered before I did.

Typical Buy.com with their not up to date inventory, lots of times I have ordered an item that said it was in stock and the page still said instock but my order status showed on order

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Typical Buy.com with their not up to date inventory, lots of times I have ordered an item that said it was in stock and the page still said instock but my order status showed on order[/quote]

Im really dissapointed, how do I deal with that? I called customer service and he told me "SOON" thats it.... what a bs
:bomb:

chances are, your item is not in stock and won't be anytime soon. If it is on backorder, there's no telling when they'll get more in.

Google Checkout has destroyed buy.com's inventory, and I'm sure there have been hundreds, if not thousands of orders for the latest xbox 360 games. I am going through this with Gears of War. They were sending out email to some folks saying it is actually on backorder (although it'll say ships in 1 to 2 days on their site right now) and there's no ETA.

I canceled my order...it's not worth giving my money to some company that can't even keep its inventory straight.

bread's done
Back