Rainbox Six 3 Companion Disc (Xbox) $3 at EBgames

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='maxflight']doh, I bought it back when it was $5[/quote]

doh, I bought it back when it was $1 at Best Buy.[/quote]

I'm glad that I have made your day then :)

The Rainbow Six 3 Companion Disc includes a demo of Rainbow Six 3, plus demos of Ghost Recon, GRIT, and Splinter Cell for Xbox. Also includes 3 levels of Splinter Cell (two of which are EXCLUSIVE to this Companion disc), and four Ghost Recon: Island Thunder Maps that are ALSO EXCLUSIVE to this Companion disc.

[quote name='Shayde']The Rainbow Six 3 Companion Disc includes a demo of Rainbow Six 3, plus demos of Ghost Recon, GRIT, and Splinter Cell for Xbox. Also includes 3 levels of Splinter Cell (two of which are EXCLUSIVE to this Companion disc), and four Ghost Recon: Island Thunder Maps that are ALSO EXCLUSIVE to this Companion disc.[/quote]

Are those Splinter Cell levels the same as the ones you download off Live??

I thought that they put out on live all the stuff on that disk. I know GRIT has had like over 10 maps added since it came out.

Add a cheap used game($1 is the cheapest) use PPLAY15 to get 15% off your used game and choose saver to get FREE shipping. You must order a USED game to get free shipping.

Sounds like a demo disc to me. Why is it called a companion disc to Rainbow Six 3 if it doesn't add any content to it? :|

[quote name='auarthur'][quote name='Shayde']The Rainbow Six 3 Companion Disc includes a demo of Rainbow Six 3, plus demos of Ghost Recon, GRIT, and Splinter Cell for Xbox. Also includes 3 levels of Splinter Cell (two of which are EXCLUSIVE to this Companion disc), and four Ghost Recon: Island Thunder Maps that are ALSO EXCLUSIVE to this Companion disc.[/quote]

Are those Splinter Cell levels the same as the ones you download off Live??[/quote]yes, 2 Vleska missions & Kola Cell

[quote name='Richter'][quote name='auarthur'][quote name='Shayde']The Rainbow Six 3 Companion Disc includes a demo of Rainbow Six 3, plus demos of Ghost Recon, GRIT, and Splinter Cell for Xbox. Also includes 3 levels of Splinter Cell (two of which are EXCLUSIVE to this Companion disc), and four Ghost Recon: Island Thunder Maps that are ALSO EXCLUSIVE to this Companion disc.[/quote]

Are those Splinter Cell levels the same as the ones you download off Live??[/quote]yes, 2 Vleska missions & Kola Cell[/quote]

I just got Splinter Cell recently, but have only gotten to play it a little bit. I think the game is pretty fun so far. Are those extra missions worth it?

the 3 SC missions (V. Infiltration. V. Sub, Kola Cell - in that order) finish off the loose ends in the main game's plot.

bread's done
Back