Rambo 3-pack DVD set w/free movie ticket for $14.95

mj1984

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Walmart has the DVD 3-pack of all the ultiimate editions of the Rambo movies PLUS a free movie ticket to Rambo for only $14.95. Definitely worth it if you're planning to see the movie since you'll only end up paying like 6 bucks for the DVD set.

Picked mine up from Best Buy last weekend. I noticed Amazon has it as well, though I am uncertain if it includes the ticket.

The one pictured there is the cover for Rambo 3, but the name is that of the set. I'm guessing the store has it for $15, I'm sure the site pricematches, though.

[quote name='Ed_']Picked mine up from Best Buy last weekend. I noticed Amazon has it as well, though I am uncertain if it includes the ticket.[/quote]

Did the BB packaging have a sticker saying its included?

Id rather order from amazon...does anyone know forsure if amazon gives the ticket with the set?

[quote name='kevzik']Did the BB packaging have a sticker saying its included?...[/quote]

Yes. Yes it does.

Oh I am definitely buying this. I just tried to use my 10$ gc from Christmas on First Blood 1 and 2 from the 5$ bin a few days ago. The lady at the register was stupid though and she couldn't get my gc to go through so I put them back.

Does the box set has a free movie ticket offer sticker on it? I just went to Costco and they have a crap load of them but no seems to have any offer sticker.

Just picked it up at Walmart.com with the $10 gift card they sent me. Choose site to store so it only cost me like $9

bread's done
Back