Rambo Trilogy Blu-Ray 24.99

thanks for the link !
icon_smile.gif

[quote name='linkmon']I think First Blood is the only one worth owning out of the three.[/quote]

Yeah, I wish just grabbing that one for $8.33 was an option.

[quote name='EasyTarget82']or for 5 dollars at Target with coupon[/QUOTE]I have not seen it at 3 different targets nor seen anyone mention it in the entire Target thread, did you see it for $9.99?

[quote name='zman73']Got mine last year from Amazon for 17.99 I believe on BF... Still haven't opened it...[/QUOTE]
Same here. I remember getting it last year for about that price as well.

EDIT:

Just checked my order from last year. They were 17.95, and ordered/shipped on 12/06/08.

Thanks for the info, but you can actually get a better value by buying each movie individually from Amazon on Blu-ray. First Blood, Rambo First Blood Part II, and Rambo III are $7.99 each. Add that up, and it's only $23.97 for all three movies.

[quote name='KAR10']Decent deal...Right?[/QUOTE]

are you kidding? hells yea its a good deal.. any 3 blu ray discs for that price is a steal! any this is rambo we r talkin about

[quote name='zman73']Got mine last year from Amazon for 17.99 I believe on BF... Still haven't opened it...[/QUOTE]

This.

I watched the first movie with my wife who had never seen it! I am 37 and thought Rambo was the bomb back when it came out way back when. My wife is 29 and didn't really get the awesomeness that is Rambo.

Still haven't watched the second and third movies yet and probably won't for awhile.

[quote name='iluvmywife']Still haven't watched the second and third movies yet and probably won't for awhile.[/QUOTE]

Trust me when I say you are better off keeping them unwatched. In fact just skip to the fourth one that came out a few years ago and pretend that is the second Rambo.

I bit on it to put in my Rambo Tin i bought like 2 years ago :bouncy:

Dunno if they did Rambo on blu-ray in the tin but BB for awhile had the standard DVD version in this sweet tin and i didn't have a BR player at the time so bit on it and im glad i kept it :applause:

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']When you're pushed, buying blurays is as easy as breathing...[/QUOTE]
i see what you did there :bouncy:

bread's done
Back