Random crap i bought thread

johnmirra

CAGiversary!
I know we have a monthly game pick up list and sometime peopel include random stuff so i thought i would create this thread for all the random non game stuff buy.

I could see this thread getting out of hand if everybody started detailing every purchase they make. For example:

2 x Double Cheeseburgers @ Mickey D's
1 x Milk @ the local supermarket

etc
etc
etc

EDIT: I never realized that you were in my own area, john. What stores do you hit up around here?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can too however if people post only the things they got a good deal on it shouldn't. Also by deals I'm not talking about products at your local supermarket.

[quote name='sendme']I can too however if people post only the things they got a good deal on it shouldn't. Also by deals I'm not talking about products at your local supermarket.[/quote]

Why not at the supermarket? I am fat. I can save tons there literally.

How would you quantify a good deal? I saved .05 a gallon of gas the last time I filled up. Is that a deal? Better yet a true deal I have a class at school that the book was going to cost $180. I didn't need it because we are using a final revision of a book going to print soon that was provided free.

i knew i should have specified, i basically meant random discretionary spending items such as cds books action figures electronic equip ment anythin someone might find interesting

I was given a free 30 pack of miller lite not too long ago if that counts.

Free makes me believe it doesn't in fact taste like crap. Especially after the sixth one.

How about interesting stuff

I got this awesome Mountain Dew Bottle from Walmart a few weeks back. 20oz. bottle, and it was not a plastic bottle, but a metallic-ish bottle with a cool car design on it

[quote name='johnmirra']i knew i should have specified, i basically meant random discretionary spending items such as cds books action figures electronic equip ment anythin someone might find interesting[/QUOTE]

A better title would be entertainment crap.

This seems like the CAG pickup list so I don't know if this will last. Anyway, I was wandering around yardsales in my neighborhood and I found an unopened bottle of Crystal Pepsi for $2. This is so gonna go to my random crap collection.

So far it's been

Crystal Pepsi
Bob Marley Extra Crispy
Pink Floyd flag for my atv
Call of duty playing cards
Giant Spryo Plush ( I won it at a carnival)

Last edited by a moderator:
DaftPunk: Check out www.Greenlabelart.com for all of the actual good artworked Mountain Dew bottle-cans. I've been desperately seeking the Lords Of The Deep design for far too long now:

TWEEQIMdewLords4web_003_b.jpg

My special Purchase for this thread:
DeepDiscount has a B1G1 free on select titles:
Mythbusters Collection 3 + The Littles Complete Series for $26.99 shipped.

I grabbed some old tv remotes from the thrift (old as in 70s and 80s), my thrift has a bag sale for 3$ a bag so I might as well fill it up right? Plus they fit in well with my collection of random vintage stuff. I also bought a set of screwdrivers from radio shack because I was in desperate need of some new ones and won a 350$ Garmin watch from the Fedex instant win game.

I'll go ahead and post here since it's not really worthy of its own thread:

Cima: the Enemy (complete and practically new) at GS for $4.99. :D 'course, got the 10% off which only sweetened the deal. I know this game is somewhat rare, which is why I was super excited to have found it.

bread's done
Back