Random DS Announcement #2: Bioware to make Sonic RPG!

Well Sonic has/had a somewhat long-running (still-running?) comic book series. So there's some story somewhere to draw from.

[quote name='pete5883']Well Sonic has/had a somewhat long-running (still-running?) comic book series. So there's some story somewhere to draw from.[/quote]

it's still running..lol.
They're at 175.
Dont ask..

Another little sound bite about the game, if anyone even cares:

http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/07/qa-bioware-spea.html

It sounds like Bioware is going in the right direction with a focus on "fast pacing, easy to get into gameplay, and the ability to play in shorter bursts than the typical Bioware RPG". If it was any other developer, I could see how this could quickly degenerate into the worst cockroach fodder since, well, most any of the modern Sonic games. But I have to admit that I'm still a Sonic fan, and I'll definitely be looking closely at this title the closer it comes to release (assuming it gets released!).

[quote name='gunm']dialogue[/quote]

Since this thread won't go anywhere, I need to know who the chick in your avatar is that is flipping me off so I can go [hug] her in the mouth and call her a [lady].*

[quote name='RollingSkull']Since this thread won't go anywhere, I need to know who the chick in your avatar is that is flipping me off so I can go [hug] her in the mouth and call her a [lady].*[/quote]

OT, but I do that a lot anyway:

Revy will put a bullet in your RollingSkull before you could either [hug] her or call her a [lady]. :lol:

180px-Vlcsnap-

[quote name='gunm']OT, but I do that a lot anyway:

Revy will put a bullet in your RollingSkull before you could either [hug] her or call her a [lady]. :lol:

180px-Vlcsnap-
[/quote]

Oh, Revy, gotcha. Didn't catch her without the black hair.

I'll pass on the euphemisms regarding her, because I'm neither in the mood for a pitched gun battle or irritating anime Derrida crap or whatever she is likely to spew.

Being an anime character and all.

I could take her though.

A bit of an update as to how the game is progressing:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32794.html

So after that, I'm not sure what to think about this game beyond it doesn't "look" or "feel" like a Bioware game based on what was portrayed...

Edit: The general game media hands-on impressions do seem favorable though, considering it's a super early build.

bread's done
Back