Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Taken4life']Get ten free movies from Cinema Now.

http://www.cinemanow.com/uv-promotion

If your Uvvu is connected, then unlink it. make a fake one and combine them. It works and you get to pick the ten free movies.

Some choices.
Adaptation
Battlestar galatica
Death race 2
killers
land before time
Lean on me
Legends of the fall
never been kissed
scorpion king
vegas vacation
Black Beauty
A Knights Tale
Conan (the newer remake)
So I Married An Axe Murderer
and a few others[/QUOTE]

Too bad you can't have more than one linked UVVU account. I have free movies from the last giveaway, but when you unlink one account, those movies are removed from the Cinemanow account.

If your Uvvu is connected, then unlink it. make a fake one and combine them. It works and you get to pick the ten free movies.
[/QUOTE]

Good find, thanks! I actually got it to work by unlinking my Uvvu account, then just relinking it when it asks you to create a new account.

Almost feel bad giving this to someone, but after trying the DRM free version, I don't want this anywhere near my account. Hopefully someone can have fun with it, but don't say I didn't warn you:

RADical Roach
Desura: HT0M5-A9FYH-2G9MW-UA5X1-717J0

And a riddle for your trouble:

There are 15 cookies to share amongst a large group. The first person eats one cookie then passes two equal portions of the leftover cookies to two other people. They both eat a cookie then each pass two equal portions of their remaining cookies to two other people, and so on until all of the cookies are gone.

It takes one minute to eat a cookie. Ignoring the time that it takes to pass them, what's the shortest amount of time it could take for all of the cookies to be eaten?

ANSWER:
The cookies will be gone in four minutes.
UF030S.png

The diagram above shows how you can visualize the puzzle to help you solve it. This seems like the kind of thing that might be useful in real life, but it's not a situation that arises very often, is it?

Two Crunchyroll Guest Passes.

PKMA44T67JK All-Access Guest Pass - 48 Hours Expires Jul 16, 2013
C5PT4FWCXUT All-Access Guest Pass - 48 Hours Expires Aug 15, 2013

If you grab one please reply to let others know it's taken.

[quote name='mxwise']Two Crunchyroll Guest Passes.

PKMA44T67JK All-Access Guest Pass - 48 Hours Expires Jul 16, 2013
C5PT4FWCXUT All-Access Guest Pass - 48 Hours Expires Aug 15, 2013

If you grab one please reply to let others know it's taken.[/QUOTE]

I took the second one. Thank you!

I have a 15% Off BruceLee.com Store code if anyone is interested. I think you use the code before you confirm your purchase on the the store and it knocks it off. It expires on the 31st of July. If anyone wants it be the first to pm me for it.

Thanks for your interest in Xbox One. We'll let you know just as soon as we start taking pre-orders.

As promised, here's your $10 promo code, good for your next purchase at the Microsoft Online Store:

XboxEMWAf92hzy964

To use your code, just come back to the Microsoft Online Store, shop for something that costs $10 or more, add it to your cart, and proceed to the checkout. You'll be asked for your promo code during the checkout process.

Thank you for shopping at the Microsoft Store.

Thanks for your interest in Xbox One. We'll let you know just as soon as we start taking pre-orders.

As promised, here's your $10 promo code, good for your next purchase at the Microsoft Online Store:

XboxEMWAnjpgpjuz2

To use your code, just come back to the Microsoft Online Store, shop for something that costs $10 or more, add it to your cart, and proceed to the checkout. You'll be asked for your promo code during the checkout process.

As much as I would have loved to get one of those codes, they were all lurked. Darn...

[quote name='MiNuN']Thanks for your interest in Xbox One. We'll let you know just as soon as we start taking pre-orders.

XboxEMWAf92hzy964

XboxEMWAnjpgpjuz2

Thank you for shopping at the Microsoft Store.[/QUOTE]

Renaissance Heroes Starter Pack
12e907254ab58488
Login: http://www.gamefuse.com/renaissance-heroes/ad/?path=renheroes&media=anwr&adv=part
Go to the Shop Menu and click on "Redeem a Code".
Submit your code and press "Enter".

Dragon’s Prophet NA And EU Closed Beta
K469-MRRE-CE44-RC66-ANZT
Instructions for North American residents:
a. Login or create your Dragon's Prophet page here. https://auth.station.sony.com/login...urity_check&theme=dragonsprophet&locale=en_US

b. Enter your closed beta key here. https://auth.station.sony.com/login...ing_cas_security_check&theme=soe&locale=en_US

c. Download and install the game client here.

[/QUOTE]

They let me just link the accounts I already had. I don't even think I ever unlinked them. Now I have all of the free movies I had before, plus these.

I have 4 box codes off Red Baron pizzas for the free ticket to see Ironman 3 if anyone wants it.

The first person to post here asking for it, I will PM the 4 codes to them to get a ticket. This is to ensure all 4 codes go to the same person and lurkers do not grab them.

Please read all the details below before asking for the ticket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some of the details:

You enter the codes at www/im3ticketoffer.com

The ticket you get is from Hollywood Movie Money and covers up to $12.

The ticket only covers the 2D version of the film. It states right on the ticket you cannot redeem it on the 3D version of the film.

You can only redeem tickets through this offer 2 times per household.

When you put in the codes, you have to fill out a very short questionnaire asking if you liked this offer and more (I cannot remember all the questions from when I did it).

I did a few different movie offers and cannot remember if this one requires you to select a theater or not. I believe you do have to select which theater you want to use (but not the exact time or date). It also puts your name on the ticket. It says ID is required, however, when I went they did not even look and just accepted it.

Also, redeeming it is not always instant. It can take 1-2 business days before they e-mail your ticket to you. Thought I would mention this because I ran into this issue. I was going to redeem it and then go that night but had to wait until the next night.

I'd take those from you! :)

[quote name='tcooley2003']I have 4 box codes off Red Baron pizzas for the free ticket to see Ironman 3 if anyone wants it.

The first person to post here asking for it, I will PM the 4 codes to them to get a ticket. This is to ensure all 4 codes go to the same person and lurkers do not grab them.

The ticket only covers the 2D version of the film. It states right on the ticket you cannot redeem it on the 3D version of the film.

When you put in the codes, you have to fill out a very short questionnaire asking if you liked this offer and more (I cannot remember all the questions from when I did it).

I did a few different movie offers and cannot remember if this one requires you to select a theater or not. I believe you do have to select which theater you want to use (but not the exact time or date). It also puts your name on the ticket. It says ID is required, however, when I went they did not even look and just accepted it.

Also, redeeming it is not always instant. It can take 1-2 business days before they e-mail your ticket to you. Thought I would mention this because I ran into this issue. I was going to redeem it and then go that night but had to wait until the next night.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in one, thanks!

[quote name='tcooley2003']I have 4 box codes off Red Baron pizzas for the free ticket to see Ironman 3 if anyone wants it.

Also, redeeming it is not always instant. It can take 1-2 business days before they e-mail your ticket to you. Thought I would mention this because I ran into this issue. I was going to redeem it and then go that night but had to wait until the next night.[/QUOTE]

BATMAN ARKHAM COLLECTIBLES
Shopdcentertainment.com

"Save 20% on select DC Collectibles figures. Use coupon code DCC20 at check out. One coupon per customer. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Valid 5/23-5/30/13."

[quote name='Olengie']Mind sending one my way? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I normally have use for all 4 of them. If for some reason I have a spare one, it is yours

I have a 10 dollar off code to the Microsoft store that i got from the newsletter thread. I have no idea if this still works, but first quote gets it.

[quote name='Justin11']I have a 10 dollar off code to the Microsoft store that i got from the newsletter thread. I have no idea if this still works, but first quote gets it.[/QUOTE]

I'd love it!

[quote name='Justin11']I have a 10 dollar off code to the Microsoft store that i got from the newsletter thread. I have no idea if this still works, but first quote gets it.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='ColFantastic']I'd love it![/QUOTE] i have one more, first quote.

In the next few minutes, I'm going to drop SEVEN free Dark Skies (HDX from Bluray) Ultraviolet codes.

However, to keep the lurkers from getting them, you'll need to quote my NEXT post to get one. First seven to quote me get a code. If you quote this post, you get nothing (just to weed out those who can't be bothered to read the full post...)

While you wait, here's a free Open Road HDX from Bluray
universaldigitalcopy.com/openroad
X3APLW7YA6NP

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back