Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to give it a try, I have a Cowboys & Aliens UV code that expired on 5/27/12

PM me if you wanna try code and see if it will work. First to PM gets it

Edit -GONE-

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look like i'm going to use this fandango code and it expires soon. May or may not still work, it's been sitting in my inbox for since late may.
Activation key (Keep your Fandango Movie Ticket on movies.com license key in a safe place)
55C3-C4AF85-2DF9 Instructions Using your Fandango promotional code is easy!
1) Go to www.fandango.com
2) Select the movie, theater, and showtime you want
3) Enter the number of tickets desired. Check the box to indicate that you have a promotional code.
4) Sign in to Fandango or create a new account
5) Enter the promotional code and click “apply.” Codes are good for one time use only.
6) If the promotional code is good for two tickets, you must buy both tickets in the same transaction for the same movie and showtime.
7) Enter your credit card number to pay the ticket service charge and any remaining balance (code value limited to ticket price of $12 per ticket).
8) Enjoy the show!

Promo Code: 55C3-C4AF85-2DF9

Please note: code expires in 60 days
I redeemed this for a movie this Saturday, thank you!

This is lot of codes a friend asked me to post here free after I got the one I want. He wanted to share his fortune.

Last Stand :
jat3l3y3mh3N
4enjp6nftjpm
tmth3frpl33j
fehkj9klpfkw

Standup Guys :
4ck9t6hx96G
74y9cjctk6gx
gv7vj6jqtq63
9yk3btxjhkm6

Jack The Giant Slayer :
Jfm73gk7hmk2
cyjjh9xf447f
hwkxcgyht4q9
ty99wh26gmhh

Parker:
kerkrr4xgtr2z268
ker92yy4q56x0qx2
keffxh7we5ab3hq0
pk4qwhbvpw7zdz04

Warm Bodies
I think there's an iTunes part unused

lW6ma43kp9ht
nnhahl994ny3
tjmffaka9fjk
y44hx3tfjtfl

My iTunes is Canadian, so I can't use theses :

Django : 9afnyawh3xr4 (starzmediadigital.com/DjangoUnchained) iTunes

The Master : 74ylxjkryfte (iTunes)

Safe House : 4jewjjj74p6h (UK iTunes only)

I tried to check as many of the UV codes as i could as fast as i could and not one worked. A few said invalid, the rest said they were taken. Thank you, though. :)

Already?! No one here got them? Are lurkers keep this page refreshed all the time. With this quantity of codes I would think reals users would had the chance. Or they are the silent type...

Most of the time, it's just Lurkers And Lurking Users who don't say Thanks.

It all depends on timing really. When someone posts codes, expect it to be gone in 5 minutes, with a minute being the shortest. By the time I saw your post, it was 10 minutes already, so it would've been all gone already.

This is lot of codes a friend asked me to post here free after I got the one I want. He wanted to share his fortune.

Last Stand :
jat3l3y3mh3N
4enjp6nftjpm
tmth3frpl33j
fehkj9klpfkw

Standup Guys :
4ck9t6hx96G
74y9cjctk6gx
gv7vj6jqtq63
9yk3btxjhkm6

Jack The Giant Slayer :
Jfm73gk7hmk2
cyjjh9xf447f
hwkxcgyht4q9
ty99wh26gmhh

Parker:
kerkrr4xgtr2z268
ker92yy4q56x0qx2
keffxh7we5ab3hq0
pk4qwhbvpw7zdz04

Warm Bodies
I think there's an iTunes part unused

lW6ma43kp9ht
nnhahl994ny3
tjmffaka9fjk
y44hx3tfjtfl
These actually didn't get lurked they are iTunes codes. I tried The Last Stand and it worked. Someone else give the other ones a try.

Thanks for the code Witchblade.

These actually didn't get lurked they are iTunes codes. I tried The Last Stand and it worked. Someone else give the other ones a try.

Thanks for the code Witchblade.
I'll thanks my friend for you! Too bad feedback are just good for trades here!

First person to PM me will get a free code for the Eve Online 30 Day Starter Pack - Asteroid Miner.

NOTE: Only works with Trial/New Accounts.

I'll thanks my friend for you! Too bad feedback are just good for trades here!
You can leave feedback for anyone (still), just click their profile and on the same line as their avatar is a button for, the aptly named, Leave Feedback menu. You can select Trader, Buyer, or Seller. They're just roles man, no one's going to make you testify In court if you "traded" or "bought" someone's dropped code from them, amiright?

EDIT: apparently, it really does matter.

You can leave feedback for anyone (still), just click their profile and on the same line as their avatar is a button for, the aptly named, Leave Feedback menu. You can select Trader, Buyer, or Seller. They're just roles man, no one's going to make you testify In court if you "traded" or "bought" someone's dropped code from them, amiright?
Feedback is for two way transactions only. I have been tempted myself but you can get yourself in trouble. Worse, though, you could get the person you're trying to thank in trouble. (Though unlikely, the possibility is worth not taking the risk.) ;)

Not to sound rude or anything but this IS CAG, and you must abide by the Rules. While you are allowed to give Feedback from Freebies on other websites, Feedback on CAG is strictly regulated to Trades/Purchases only

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/49710-tradingfeedback-rulesguidelines-all-cags-must-read-updated-442013/
-Feedback Rules and Guidelines (edited 3/18/2008)
Humph, I stand corrected. That is... kind of ludicrous isn't it? Especially some of the examples they use, if I'm giving someone a free console, you better believe I want feedback from it. Don't get me wrong, I "get" the notion that they're protecting us from people scamming (and spamming) the fb system but cripes, just allow for a drop/trade/etc URL, how hard would that be to follow-up on for the mods, y'know?

As an example of my own, only a single one of my feedbacks was directly derived from the CAG marketplace, how would anyone know if my other ones were real or faked? How is that any diff't than what they're trying to block from happening? I'll drop-it, because we have to abide by the community rules, but man, it seems kind of silly.

Giving away a bunch of codes I will never use:

MLB 13 The Show Online Pass

7933-E8NN-DB92

8E7B-QCNF-2NAA

14 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial

6KC36-BPVDJ-8W32D-J2FYT-BXCY3

Far Cry 3 Multiplayer Access Code:

DYGV4-32RY9-HDWDM-G6CPR-JGQDZ

Square Enix Product Registration Codes(from Dead Island Riptide I believe)

608D-NI5R-G56G-5UPJ

VRS3-7N5E-UXG9-YWTR

Dead Island Riptide Survivor Pack/Fashion Pack PS3

AELB-4CN2-DE5C

Dead Island Strategy Map

52RNYXNKS6LD24CD

Metro Last Light Ranger Mode

PGCE-9END-46T6 (PS3)

4F2Q6-J6RXV-RRJY4-7CMK2-6KQPZ (360)

7933-E8NN-DB92

8E7B-QCNF-2NAA

608D-NI5R-G56G-5UPJ

VRS3-7N5E-UXG9-YWTR

AELB-4CN2-DE5C

Dead Island Strategy Map

52RNYXNKS6LD24CD

PGCE-9END-46T6 (PS3)

Grabbed Dead Island Map, thanks!

7933-E8NN-DB92

8E7B-QCNF-2NAA

608D-NI5R-G56G-5UPJ

VRS3-7N5E-UXG9-YWTR

AELB-4CN2-DE5C

Dead Island Strategy Map

52RNYXNKS6LD24CD

PGCE-9END-46T6 (PS3)

Picked up the Square Enix registration codes. They were from Tomb Raider on PS3. Thanks CAG

I tried but couldn't remember where the hell to enter the codes. By the time i found it, it was too late, hehe.
Yeah honestly.. it took me ages to remember my login credentials. And, sorry, I took both codes although they were both Tomb Raider. I thought for a second they may have been different games. Ah well, lesson learned. I will be more prudent next time. Cheers!

Yeah honestly.. it took me ages to remember my login credentials. And, sorry, I took both codes although they were both Tomb Raider. I thought for a second they may have been different games. Ah well, lesson learned. I will be more prudent next time. Cheers!
Don't worry about it. Nature of the beast. :)

I have some codes, some of these may be non working anymore so bear with me:

Mass Effect 3 Tshirt

M4P7G-RMHD3-QMHY6-3KJR2-VPCGZ

XBOX Loves You Male Shirt

6P6D6-7746G-YM99W-32Q9W-FMW6Z

XBOX Loves You Female Shirt

XKGVG-XM2VC-G4G3H-J942R-7VCGZ

Male Ski Suit

4VKPM-2T7W9-MVCX4-X29GP-F6KDZ

Male Darksiders II Avatar

K2YCP-K7FHG-GGG77-GQCXC-9X2MZ

Kinect Prop

M22HY-QPF32-H62M6-HYVJW-DDR6Z

Karaoke Country Proud male

VJ2KP-RFXDJ-Q9J4T-CDKD6-32MFZ

Karaoke Hunka Hunka Rock Male

3DM6M-2WK3K-7WVMJ-3CPFV-HFYKZ

UV code  for Tower Heist. Dont know if it will work but here the code

PL9LPX9WYWHA
Almost
Almost There

hey guys, just a bored c.a.g with no gold membership, i'd appreciate if someone pm'ed me a 48 hr/14 day code, thanks in advance ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back