Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely expired codes for Back to the Future trilogy [iTunes/Windows Media]:

Back to the Future: Y43P7AAEJXW6

Part II: MHMXLKK4HW3J

Part III: NYRHFF4A7NJR

Likely expired codes for Back to the Future trilogy [iTunes/Windows Media]:

Back to the Future: Y43P7AAEJXW6

Part II: MHMXLKK4HW3J

Part III: NYRHFF4A7NJR
I think you need the actual dvd to redeem those

PICK ONE

Hard Reset

Serious Sam first encounter

Serious Sam 2nd encounter

Last edited by a moderator:
Giving away the codes etc is great but so many people quoting the giveaway is causing lots of spam. He said LIKE IT, not quote it! Can the next giveaway like this just make a separate thread?
I'm one of those people quoted the message even if it clearly says LIKE IT. Lesson learned, read it carefully before replying. :D

I have a Game of Thrones Season 2 digital copy, just trying to think of a fun way to give it away...
Check out my sig below for good giveaway ideas. :)

P.S. Looks like i am late to the party in typical fashion. :( Thank you for the shares, though. :)

I have a Dragon's Prophet Starter Package that came from an email I got, if anyone is interested... (might only be for new Dragon's Prophet members

Wow, nice drops! I'm still on vacation so I couldn't grab one of these. Been hoping to catch C&C for a while now. Thanks anyways!

Ok i have another key to give.....first oento post a picture that will make me laugh, its yours, Populous Origin Key
funny-girls-playing-video-games.jpg

If anyone can guess what key I have left, its yours, and what app to redeem it GL
I'm obviously guessing from a different bundle than what you've dropped in here tonight but I'm way more interested in FTL on Steam so I'm gonna guess that and hope for luck :bouncy: . Thanks for all the drops in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back