Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
found this in one of my old HIB's.

Gish code for Steam: *Used/Gone*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mguiddy']I used L095JEA20F8A (well, I put in the code and viewed the songs, but all the songs were from people I've never heard of so I end up not downloading anything, so I assume it still counts the code as used.)

Heads up for anyone else that may be contemplating this: The page mentions that some of the songs are from popular country artists, however the only names I recognized (granted, I'm only really know about pop country) were attached to the videos that each playlist included.[/QUOTE]

im get L395JEANW26R thx country music xD

60% off your next Origin purchase (not sure when this expires, or if it's a multi-use code...)
255uwrzma82dvd

GamrRank Codes

2288C8A945
6455229DB4

From GamrRank:
"We will enter both you and and every friend who joins through your invite into the draw for limited Planetside 2 Beta Keys! More details here » Contest finishes October 5th!"

[quote name='Fire2box']Another free steam code: Cotrex Command

XM57Y-BBR3X-NGWYT[/QUOTE]
Used unfortunately...

[quote name='geezyj']60% off your next Origin purchase (not sure when this expires, or if it's a multi-use code...)
255uwrzma82dvd[/QUOTE]

Says invalid or expired, thanks for trying anyway. :)

Dropping these codes here since I'm going out of town and won't have any internet access.

(From an old Hershey's Avengers giveaway.) One code redeemable for $8 off admission to see The Avengers or any other movie at participating theaters. The reward code will expire on 10/14/2012. The Hollywood Movie Money certificate will expire within 2 months from online code activation. Hollywood Movie Money® is marketed by Quantum Loyalty Solutions, Inc. Issued by MetaBank™. ARV: $8.00

Movie Code: 38641-D72RKW4

Redeem your movie code at http://www.activaterewards.com/hersheysavengers.

Head here with your key to get a Steam key for Ravaged Beta.
https://www.2dawn.com/games/ravaged/giveaways

R2-WMLP-GRGJ-JXKG-GDWU
R2-APSE-FNUL-WLMK-TSVP

Congratulations! You've won an e-Concession Cash™ certificate that is valid for $3.00 towards the purchase of concession items at any participating theater nationwide. Please visit www.HeinekenMovieRewards.com and enter your 14-digit code in order to print your certificate.

KNQHQPHGR3W3GF

Your code must be entered at www.HeinekenMovieRewards.com by 1/17/13, 11:59:59pm PT

Printed certificates expire 1/31/13, 8:59:59pm PT

48 Hour Xbox Live Gold Trial

QJJQD-CKC28-TPD44-GJHBD-42T3M

All Fronts Collection for Gears of War 2

K9T8G-MD7Y7-QD6XP-JWF8D-TGJ2Y

Post when used.

X-Blades (Steam): 4TBLV-LXBHH-CTA6Y was lurked.

I grabbed Kung Fu Strike (Steam): RHLLL-M4QA5-EJAPZ though, thanks!

[quote name='pyoobez']my bro sent me a bunch of Coke codes and included was a Club Jarritos code.

BRLTVDC97NPC[/QUOTE]

i'd like some of those Coke codes ^^ if your willing to part with some lol

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Little Racers Street Desura Keys:

QI58E-P0AXH-EM97V-FX7B6-RNDLS
TIY0H-QZB86-75MRU-6WBKI-X6111[/QUOTE]

Both have been taken. Not by me.
I'd also like to mention a funny thing I learned about desura codes. apparently it mentions the user that redeemed the code, if you try to redeem a used code.

[quote name='pandiosity']Both have been taken. Not by me.
I'd also like to mention a funny thing I learned about desura codes. apparently it mentions the user that redeemed the code, if you try to redeem a used code.[/QUOTE]

Yeah would be nice if you could see that on steam too hum

Free UltraViolet digital copy of the film "The Cabin in the Woods".

I will PM the code to the first person to post a reply here. (Suck it, lurkers.)

[quote name='morrodox']Free UltraViolet digital copy of the film "The Cabin in the Woods".

I will PM the code to the first person to post a reply here. (Suck it, lurkers.)[/QUOTE]

Can i have it? :D

[quote name='morrodox']Free UltraViolet digital copy of the film "The Cabin in the Woods".

I will PM the code to the first person to post a reply here. (Suck it, lurkers.)[/QUOTE]

thanks dude :D

can someone please PM a 48hr code?
I got mass effect a few weeks ago and am dying to try the online stuff

[quote name='eclipz']can someone please PM a 48hr code?
I got mass effect a few weeks ago and am dying to try the online stuff[/QUOTE]

Read the title.

[quote name='eclipz']can someone please PM a 48hr code?
I got mass effect a few weeks ago and am dying to try the online stuff[/QUOTE]

Stop beggin, just do a japanese acc and dl monster hunter.

Isn't hard.

[quote name='bug034']Stop beggin, just do a japanese acc and dl monster hunter.

Isn't hard.[/QUOTE]

The rumor is Microsoft fixed that glitch.

[quote name='Wii Got U']I won a Redbox rental code from the Monopoly game at McDonald's. If anyone is interested, send a PM.[/QUOTE]

PM sent. :D

Wouldn't be surprised if I missed out. I blame working.

GOG code for both Screamer and Evolva (Screamer is an excellent arcade racer, in the vein of the old Cruis'n titles) - D99G-MQMS-DNNQ-T464

Amazon Promo code for $5 off Hitman: Absolution - 9VFK-PRRWCT-M4H4G4

"Thanks for your purchase from Amazon.com. Your purchase entitles you to $5.00 off the upcoming Hitman Absolution. To redeem your credit simply visit: http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-41017-Absolution3-Hitman/dp/B007VFHIHA/ Click "Pre-order PC Download" and input this code into the "Gift Codes and Promotions" box then click "Apply". The discount will then be applied to your purchase. Thanks for shopping with Amazon.com and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
The promotion code must be used by November 20, 2012. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions."

[quote name='Angel.9 Rakou Cobra']GOG code for both Screamer and Evolva (Screamer is an excellent arcade racer, in the vein of the old Cruis'n titles) - D99G-MQMS-DNNQ-T464

Amazon Promo code for $5 off Hitman: Absolution - 9VFK-PRRWCT-M4H4G4

"Thanks for your purchase from Amazon.com. Your purchase entitles you to $5.00 off the upcoming Hitman Absolution. To redeem your credit simply visit: http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-41017-Absolution3-Hitman/dp/B007VFHIHA/ Click "Pre-order PC Download" and input this code into the "Gift Codes and Promotions" box then click "Apply". The discount will then be applied to your purchase. Thanks for shopping with Amazon.com and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
The promotion code must be used by November 20, 2012. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions."[/QUOTE]

Ya the GOG code is gone. probably lurked. but who knows.
shame I wanted it. thanks Op

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back