Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JStryke']I have two or three (can't remember if I used the one) redbox game codes that expire on 12/31. First three people to quote this message will get one each.[/QUOTE]

Can I have one please?

[quote name='JStryke']I have two or three (can't remember if I used the one) redbox game codes that expire on 12/31. First three people to quote this message will get one each.[/QUOTE]

i'd like one please.

EDIT: Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

i'd love to have one!

Happy holidays!

StoneLoops of Jurassica (Impulse, redeem at http://www.gamestop.com/redeem)
EFCP-VLXK-CRWT

World of Tanks bonus code (350 Gold, 1 day of Premium, PzKpfw 38H735 (f) tank)
S3B2WS3TRB

IGN Prime 30 day trial? (don't know if it can be redeemed on active accounts)
Redeem at http://www.ign.com/prime
CC870134EE

I got them a long time ago so I don't know if any of these still work.

[quote name='Blazionite']
World of Tanks bonus code (350 Gold, 1 day of Premium, PzKpfw 38H735 (f) tank)
[/QUOTE]

Thanks i redeemed this for my little nephew, since it's the only thing he plays.

Happy:

bnc5t.jpg

Charlie Brown:

aZGZh.jpg

[quote name='confoosious']Happy:

bnc5t.jpg

Charlie Brown:

aZGZh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Got Happy and Charlie Brown. Thanks a lot! :)

[quote name='Punisher138']Trine OnLive Key
FMCLPIWE

Braid OnLive Key
UNXJSRKW

Osmos OnLive Key
NMBLNDNH

If you use them, please say so[/QUOTE]

I think these were lurked, I might have input them at the wrong place. Do you enter these as a gift redeem or do you put them somewhere else. If it was at gift redeem then they got lurked if not can you please tell me where. I'd love to play these games :D

[quote name='DemiFiendRSA']I have 5 free 1-day game rental for Redbox that expires on 12-31. First 5 CAGs to reply to this post gets it.[/QUOTE]

i'd like one c:

hey so i went for a walk today to my friends house,found this on the ground,i have zero clue if this promo even still exists so here's a code for free FB credits from 7up/sunkist.
LNHBNDA4AM4H

Code for 15% of origin store purchase I won't be using it and got it in a case I had with ea
CE-98TAN-496A6-HRDTR-EPYNF

It is good for this

Origin Store coupon codes may be used on any product on the Origin Store, with the following exceptions: •Discount codes cannot be used on a game within two weeks of that game's release. •Discount codes cannot be used to buy virtual currency (Speedboost, Simspoints, etc). •Discount codes cannot be used for a subscription or game time cards. •Discount codes cannot be used on any SWTOR project. •Discount codes cannot be used on items that are already on sale. •Discount codes cannot be used on third party games.
Expires in 25 or so days so hurry up if you need it..

Back with more Club Nintendo codes: (Do not know the game titles, do know the codes work though)

NPS-6FNZ-WAQR-Z4X
TJK-2KTU-7N8P-DK7
3XM-X58R-RC98-X3V
BD8-A3VU-DCFV-TE7

If you want Club Nintendo codes, send me a pm and maybe I can get some for you, just give me up to a month. I do not know how many I can get. (Gotta help out my fellow CAG'S)

Oh and here's a 2 day xbox live code- ;]

W4TM4-2CYR7-D3WMC-V2V2W-727KG

[quote name='NzumbeKiller']Back with more Club Nintendo codes: (Do not know the game titles, do know the codes work though)

NPS-6FNZ-WAQR-Z4X
TJK-2KTU-7N8P-DK7
3XM-X58R-RC98-X3V
BD8-A3VU-DCFV-TE7

If you want Club Nintendo codes, send me a pm and maybe I can get some for you, just give me up to a month. I do not know how many I can get. (Gotta help out my fellow CAG'S)

W4TM4-2CYR7-D3WMC-V2V2W-727KG[/QUOTE]

Missed the 2day, was gone already when tried code. :cry:

[quote name='NzumbeKiller']Back with more Club Nintendo codes: (Do not know the game titles, do know the codes work though)

NPS-6FNZ-WAQR-Z4X
TJK-2KTU-7N8P-DK7
3XM-X58R-RC98-X3V
BD8-A3VU-DCFV-TE7

thanks! I forget which code i used but it was for Prof Layton.

NPS-6FNZ-WAQR-Z4X
TJK-2KTU-7N8P-DK7
3XM-X58R-RC98-X3V
BD8-A3VU-DCFV-TE7

All gone. :lol:

Got 2 Club Nintendo Codes, one is super mario, I forget what the other one is!

TF2-UA6V-G6B4-PE5

YNM-ND3R-XANR-JHZ

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Got 2 Club Nintendo Codes, one is super mario, I forget what the other one is!

TF2-UA6V-G6B4-PE5

YNM-ND3R-XANR-JHZ[/QUOTE]

All gone.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Got 2 Club Nintendo Codes, one is super mario, I forget what the other one is!

TF2-UA6V-G6B4-PE5

YNM-ND3R-XANR-JHZ[/QUOTE]

I grabbed one of these... It was for Mario Party DS. This gave me enough coins to grab Metroid 2 before it's gone on Sunday! Thanks!!

[quote name='Teeg']I grabbed one of these... It was for Mario Party DS. This gave me enough coins to grab Metroid 2 before it's gone on Sunday! Thanks!![/QUOTE]

no problem!

[quote name='Punisher138']Brutal Legend Limited Ed. Rock Band Track Pack (Xbox 360)

RWRB6-HVDWQ-9KQG6-FM9HX-P2MHW[/QUOTE]

damn, it was lurked, just got this game from best buy to, ah well!

Gonna try something different here:

Got Rayman Jungle run codes. If you want one, post a link to a post ON CAG where you gave away something in the past 3 months.

Got a code for free Mass Effect 3 multiplayer items, it doesn't say what exactly. It came with the Paragon Lost animated movie. I don't play the multiplayer so somebody else might as well take it. Good for either the 360, PS3 or PC version. Guaranteed to work on a North American account, not sure about the rest of the world.

Post a reply telling me what your New Year's resolution was, and whether or not you've broken it already. I will PM the code to the first person to respond.

[quote name='morrodox']Got a code for free Mass Effect 3 multiplayer items, it doesn't say what exactly. It came with the Paragon Lost animated movie. I don't play the multiplayer so somebody else might as well take it. Good for either the 360, PS3 or PC version. Guaranteed to work on a North American account, not sure about the rest of the world.

Post a reply telling me what your New Year's resolution was, and whether or not you've broken it already. I will PM the code to the first person to respond.[/QUOTE]

My resolution is to drive more slowly. so far so good, but I didn't really go anywhere, either!

[quote name='morrodox']Got a code for free Mass Effect 3 multiplayer items, it doesn't say what exactly. It came with the Paragon Lost animated movie. I don't play the multiplayer so somebody else might as well take it. Good for either the 360, PS3 or PC version. Guaranteed to work on a North American account, not sure about the rest of the world.

Post a reply telling me what your New Year's resolution was, and whether or not you've broken it already. I will PM the code to the first person to respond.[/QUOTE]

Would be Interested :) New years Resolution was more Gaming this Year, was a Bit lazy Last Year :)

[quote name='morrodox']PM'd to hellmutt. Sorry Antarael, only had 1 code. Gotta be just a little faster next time.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

Dropping an XBL 48-hour code:

DD87T-9XWPC-64QXW-M2KYB-7MD6T

I'm usually against drops and prefer PMs but I'm just sick of looking at this sitting around.

G'luck.

If anyone wants a dota 2 invite, i have plenty. PM me.

Edit:
Also, Diablo 3 Guest invites. [GONE]

[quote name='TKSJOHN']2 club nintendo codes for y'all!

K9V-NDJV-6K6E-2ET

NNM-KJ8R-ZWH9-V2Z

GOOD LUCK!!![/QUOTE]

fuck both were used. Thanks anyway. :cry:

[quote name='TKSJOHN']2 club nintendo codes for y'all!

K9V-NDJV-6K6E-2ET

NNM-KJ8R-ZWH9-V2Z

GOOD LUCK!!![/QUOTE]

Do you think it would be a good idea to set up a Nintendo/Club Nintendo code drop thread? We already have a PS3 and and Xbox one; the only thing that we're missing is Nintendo. Any opinions?

[quote name='remora']Do you think it would be a good idea to set up a Nintendo/Club Nintendo code drop thread? We already have a PS3 and and Xbox one; the only thing that we're missing is Nintendo. Any opinions?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, im in favor! In a matter in fact ill make one now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back