Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hellmutt']Three cheers and many thanks to Arakias[/QUOTE]

Hip.. hip... hooray? :whistle2:s
lol

'And his name shall go down in infamy,
the glorious... uhh, what was it again?' :D

[I was reading this comment from the un-formatted subscription email and was pleased to see the same level of sarcasm in the formatting as I had hoped, hellmutt. Gold star for the day.]

toy soldier -already own it got from amazon pack so it here free

QR6DM-WYKXC-EC5W7

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -have no interest in this game

BLFAM-9ABIJ-X9YT0

enjoy :bouncy:

[quote name='jimmywolf13']toy soldier -already own it got from amazon pack so it here free

QR6DM-WYKXC-EC5W7

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -have no interest in this game

BLFAM-9ABIJ-X9YT0

enjoy :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I used the code for Toy Soldiers. Thank you.

[quote name='jimmywolf13']one more thought mit play it but got big enough back log figure share the wealth

Iron Brigade

XCMCL-86I7F-GINHD
[/QUOTE]already gone

Thanks for giving away such good games Jimmywolf13. :)

And no, I wasn't the one that lurked Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet.

Does anyone want the Max Payne 3 Soundtrack found in the Special Edition? If so, PM me.

EDIT: TAKEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry your call of TAILS didn't come up yesterday.

• BUT WAIT - we still want you to enjoy 50% off any large pizza at regular menu price pizza using the promotion code below.
• Your code will be active Tuesday, 2/5.
• You have until Sunday, Mar. 10 to redeem your promotion code at papajohns.com - plenty of time to order your hot, fresh LARGE PIZZA at 50% off regular menu price!
•Questions? Click here to view FAQs.

PROMO CODE:
yvzcwvq6n8ks
Use your code one time at papajohns.com; Code active Tuesday, 2/5 through Sunday, Mar. 10.

[quote name='mrx001']6WJY3-7KVMT-KMTXR-MQFPC-RHY7Z don't know what it is.[/QUOTE]

'Twas a female Turtle Beach t-shirt. My old lady used it for her avatar. She says thanks!

[quote name='zarda1']redbox 1night game rental expires tonight W2GWT7RQ[/QUOTE]

Can't be used for online reservations, fyi. Just tried to use it to reserve Aliens.

For some damn reason, Square Enix keeps sending me to their eu site even though I have United States in my profile. (Unless eu stands for etats unis.)

Anyway, I can't even find my membership points thing anymore.... so if anyone wants a code for Dream Drop Distance, reply and I'll send it to you. (it's one of those reward codes, like nintendo points.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got lots of "Age of Empires Online" game contnet codes if people want them. LMK

- Bountiful Bushes Empire Extra - RFG82-QGB6V-GD89P-6VQBP-C8VQX
- Glorious Gardening Empire Extra - MBD9M-BY8RT-427BQ-HY69P-CJQ2B
- Premium Greek Civilization - 32WPB-VPHM3-X396P-GWPQX-7RMQW

[quote name='Methoes']Got lots of "Age of Empires Online" game contnet codes if people want them. LMK

- Bountiful Bushes Empire Extra - RFG82-QGB6V-GD89P-6VQBP-C8VQX
- Glorious Gardening Empire Extra - MBD9M-BY8RT-427BQ-HY69P-CJQ2B
- Premium Greek Civilization - 32WPB-VPHM3-X396P-GWPQX-7RMQW[/QUOTE]

Thank Grabed the Glorious Gardening Empire Extra

Someone already grabbed the Bountiful Bushes Empire Extra.

[quote name='sang321']Got a Coca-Cola code off the cap. I don't do this so feel free to use it!
VHP695J KT6XJ6W[/QUOTE]

Thank you kind sir, 3 points is 3 points!

[quote name='maxpower0965']Here's a $10 Hollywood movie money for A Good Day to Die Hard.

6P46 L3GE MJ2X

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Thank you, I was able to get this certificate. Can't wait to see this movie!

Round 2 of codes for "Age of Empires Online" game content codes if people want them. LMK

- Bountiful Bushes Empire Extra - 2PJVG-CW2MD-7HDDK-97MVW-XXB9P
- Glorious Gardening Empire Extra - 9CMFY-CF897-2TXX9-JHJCD-3DJXY
- Premium Greek Civilization - TQHK7-W7C7W-BKFM4-28Y47-CDP46

[quote name='Methoes']Round 2 of codes for "Age of Empires Online" game content codes if people want them. LMK

- Bountiful Bushes Empire Extra - 2PJVG-CW2MD-7HDDK-97MVW-XXB9P
- Glorious Gardening Empire Extra - 9CMFY-CF897-2TXX9-JHJCD-3DJXY
- Premium Greek Civilization - TQHK7-W7C7W-BKFM4-28Y47-CDP46[/QUOTE]

All lurked :(

[quote name='vessey632']Code for Super Stardust Delta Interstellar pack PS Vita

P98R-3GNK-PPE3[/QUOTE]

Lurked, unsurprisingly.

Round 3 of codes for "Age of Empires Online" game content codes if people want them. LMK

- Bountiful Bushes Empire Extra - 77DJD-J9JKG-384X3-G6BXX-64JJM
- Glorious Gardening Empire Extra - MHR2H-99X8X-VTRFG-22XKQ-KMWMC
- Premium Greek Civilization - XJXHF-JWX27-BMQTX-7M2M4-P2WMT

TERA Rising (free fantasy action MMO) Arkai Mask code:
6PWJAMWL9LFXR6PJWHLALRRA7

Redbox Instant Beta (1-month trial) codes*:
One month free trial offer for new subscribers only. You can cancel anytime during the 1 month trial to avoid charges. If you like our service and don’t cancel during the trial period, your subscription will continue automatically at the then current monthly subscription rate. Movie rentals and purchases excluded. Available in the US only. Streaming requires a 500 kbps or faster connection and is available on select devices. Additional rental nights beyond the 4 DVD credits a month will be charged at the standard daily rental rates at the box. Use of the 4 one-night DVD rental credits are subject to additional terms. No separate Verizon service required. © 2013 Verizon and Redbox Digital Entertainment Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
xrjgvgmt
643E7N2Z

I can't find the PSN code drop thread so I am leaving this here. No idea if it still works, as it says it is expired, but I figured someone would maybe want to try.

Uncharted: Super Voucher:

JT2N-MBN2-JTLR

KPBE-GNN7-HMN6

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']I can't find the PSN code drop thread so I am leaving this here. No idea if it still works, as it says it is expired, but I figured someone would maybe want to try.

JT2N-MBN2-JTLR

KPBE-GNN7-HMN6[/QUOTE]

Both codes worked, I used the first but already had the second. Thanks!

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']I can't find the PSN code drop thread so I am leaving this here. No idea if it still works, as it says it is expired, but I figured someone would maybe want to try.

JT2N-MBN2-JTLR

KPBE-GNN7-HMN6[/QUOTE]

Does it say it expired on March 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back