Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah maybe they were afraid someone would harass them for using all of them considering all but the 3 pointer gave an extra sweepstakes entry (that's right I know about it and STILL posted codes cause im nice like that) Anyhoot sorry guys more to come in the future

[quote name='xHeartlessx']Yeah maybe they were afraid someone would harass them for using all of them considering all but the 3 pointer gave an extra sweepstakes entry (that's right I know about it and STILL posted codes cause im nice like that) Anyhoot sorry guys more to come in the future[/QUOTE]
Whatcha talking about willis? :lol:

Borderlands 2 Saint Patrick's Day Shift Codes

The codes below will grant access to special green skins playable characters plus the Chulainn SMG. These codes are good until Sunday, March 17 at 11:55PM CT.

PC / Mac Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KTCBJ-C9RTC-BSFTJ-33TT3-FBWHF
Xbox 360 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KJCJ3-RCWC6-5K9BF-WFBT3-3WFKK
PS3 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: CTK3B-99K3J-XXKW3-ZTWTJ-HJH5J

[quote name='Literaryman']Borderlands 2 Saint Patrick's Day Shift Codes

The codes below will grant access to special green skins playable characters plus the Chulainn SMG. These codes are good until Sunday, March 17 at 11:55PM CT.

PC / Mac Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KTCBJ-C9RTC-BSFTJ-33TT3-FBWHF
Xbox 360 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KJCJ3-RCWC6-5K9BF-WFBT3-3WFKK
PS3 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: CTK3B-99K3J-XXKW3-ZTWTJ-HJH5J[/QUOTE]

they are invalid, plus ive never seen 25 (number,letter) code for ps3

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']they are invalid, plus ive never seen 25 (number,letter) code for ps3[/QUOTE]

Shift Codes... you have to log into the game (Borderlands 2), and under the "EXTRAS" type it into the category that says SHIFT CODES.

[quote name='231']Tomb Raider Female Avatar T-Shirt
2R6JF-VQH7F-42T6K-P9FJW-2KV2Z
[/QUOTE]

Code has been used, thanks anyway man. Roommate would have loved it.

[quote name='knight19']Have a Halo 4 eGuide code from the Halo 4 LE Guide. Quote this post and PM me and I'll send it over (may be later tonight).[/QUOTE]

Hi

Found 2 Club Nintendo codes laying around, not sure if they work, but here they are:

QW3-NBRZ-NWBY-6HA

W2A-Y6CS-DVD2-U37

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Found 2 Club Nintendo codes laying around, not sure if they work, but here they are:

QW3-NBRZ-NWBY-6HA

W2A-Y6CS-DVD2-U37[/QUOTE]

Lurked.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Whatcha talking about willis? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Some kind of celebration for their 20 millionth member I got an email for it lol :p

I have a Zeus/Isaac Sony All stars code, but I don't want a bastard lurker to get it, so what should I do? I don't own, or plan on owning that game, so I don't need the code

[quote name='twiztid lestat']I have a Zeus/Isaac Sony All stars code, but I don't want a bastard lurker to get it, so what should I do? I don't own, or plan on owning that game, so I don't need the code[/QUOTE]

Ooo ooo, well if you still have it, I wouldn't mind taking it from ya. :lol:

Or put up some sort of contest, I tend to wrap codes around spoilers to stop lurkers from jumping in as fast, but if I had time and some decent codes I would probably just do one of those "?" games.

[quote name='twiztid lestat']I have a Zeus/Isaac Sony All stars code, but I don't want a bastard lurker to get it, so what should I do? I don't own, or plan on owning that game, so I don't need the code[/QUOTE]

Me! PM me!!!

[quote name='Taken4life']A hobbits tale HOBN94B89AAF708
@ cinemanow[/QUOTE]

thanks a ton! i snagged this, unless its multi use.

[quote name='Taken4life']A hobbits tale HOBN94B89AAF708
@ cinemanow[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hellmutt']It is a multi use code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Taken4life and Hellmutt I just used it and it worked :D.

AirMech+Linux+Game.jpg

I have two codes for the game AirMech which is f2p on Steam

- AirMech $30 in-game Attack Pack
Two permanent AirMechs, two variants of those AirMechs, the MoneyMaker Unit, Archy Artillery, Armadillo Tank, Boomer Infantry, and a 30-day XP and Kudos Boost!

- AirMech Exclusive Raptr Pet
Represent your Raptr pride with the AirMech Raptr Pet. This sentinel of friendship and sportsmanship follows you into battle, never straying far from your side

Send me a PM and tell me which code you'd want.
(I'd like to give these to my fellow CAGers and make sure they don't get lurked.)

PC Assassin's Creed III "Hidden Secrets" DLC (Non Steam, activate it in the game in Extras). I don't need this code, so there you go, ninja it, share it, use it, whatever... enjoy. :)

3XP-DHTA-4CR9-8MXT-BXCH

[quote name='Valkart']PC Assassin's Creed III "Hidden Secrets" DLC (Non Steam, activate it in the game in Extras). I don't need this code, so there you go, ninja it, share it, use it, whatever... enjoy. :)

3XP-DHTA-4CR9-8MXT-BXCH
[/QUOTE]

I was so excited until I saw it was pc. Lol :) Thanks for sharing though.

[quote name='Valkart']PC Assassin's Creed III "Hidden Secrets" DLC (Non Steam, activate it in the game in Extras). I don't need this code, so there you go, ninja it, share it, use it, whatever... enjoy. :)

3XP-DHTA-4CR9-8MXT-BXCH
[/QUOTE]

You need to download a ~20mb file to actually be able to us it in the game...at least for the mp characters.

[quote name='cmp2005']thanks got it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']anyone want a Fibble HD code?

XWXL7FMH6F7E[/QUOTE]

I got this, sorry for the late post.

For a hulu plus month trial code (credit card or paypal required).....name three cartoons that H. Jon Benjamin lends his incredible voice to. First to reply HERE gets it. (dont pm me)

go!

[quote name='SackManBoy']For a hulu plus month trial code (credit card or paypal required).....name three cartoons that H. Jon Benjamin lends his incredible voice to. First to reply HERE gets it. (dont pm me)

go![/QUOTE]
Archer
Home Movies
Lucy, Daughter of the Devil

[quote name='Chrisdarasta']Arma III: Alpha Lite Steam Key: MP66D-LYFA3-THEMM Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Grabbed it, never given the Arma series a fair shake, should be interesting.

[quote name='KCF0107']Cities in Motion (requires a GamersGate account)
CIMD-P2K1-JJQE-6MN7-CSJA-6G7A[/QUOTE]

Code shows as not valid, someone must have snagged it. Thanks for the chance though.

[quote name='trollape74']Some Club Nintendo Codes
Pokemon Black 2 JWC-CJFS-NWTR-GL3
Mario Party DS Z6Q-3ZTV-PCC4-DZ3[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I managed to get Mario Party DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back