Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N-JF4Z-GCDL-KQN3
BigHead BASH Alien Head Key Giveaway

CHAOS0204927377
Chaos Online Red SoulStones Giveaway Event
Y644Z62
Star Trek Online Holodeck Pack

N-JF4Z-GCDL-KQN3
BigHead BASH Alien Head Key Giveaway

CHAOS0204927377
Chaos Online Red SoulStones Giveaway Event

Y644Z62
Star Trek Online Holodeck Pack
I have been thinking about Star Trek Online for a while so i finally signed up and used your key. Thank you! :)

I skipped the others but in researching what Chaos Online was all about, i saw this on their main page:

We thank you very much for staying with us during the last a couple of years. Due to the lack of support, we have to shut down the Chaos Online game server.

We believe that your efforts will not be wasted. Please contact our GMs to transfer your character to Destiny Online, Phoenix Dynasty Online, Zodiac Online or Magic World Online. For more deitals, please have a check on this news.

Have fun and thanks for understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oniken
I1E09-D7TK2-2QLBW-90RY3-INDGL

Miner Warfare

80AE1-D1E4E-C64B6-A913A-A6D97

Doom & Destiny

7FE54-7AA76-D8420-197E8-47545

Desura Game Key

My Loss your gain i don't use Desura

Enjoy :)

Some origin keys :D

Medal of Honor gone... Please post if you take one or pm me :D

looks like they're all gone might get some more up later :D

infinitecrisis.com

Share this extra Preferred Access Code with a friend- this will get them into Beta faster after they sign up!
Your Friend's Preferred Access Code
7R63-L36Y-KDXH-AD7E

I have a code for a banshee avatar prop for xbox 360, first to post comment with luigis mansion (gc one) Bg music gets its =)

(to prevent selling) code is gonna be posted here 1 hour later

I have a code for a banshee avatar prop for xbox 360, first to post comment with luigis mansion (gc one) Bg music gets its =)

(to prevent selling) code is gonna be posted here 1 hour later
Luigis+Mansion+%2528USA%25294.jpg

I actually don't need it... just wanted to be the first... lol!

-edit-

Oh, you meant music... lol.

they see me stalking lol, btw, raptr is like an achievement tracker, you can see how many hours u've played a game and what achievements u got, also u get rewarded from reaching some goals like getting elite status ( ex reach 40 achievements or hours (combined)) to receive a code for that game

they see me stalking lol, btw, raptr is like an achievement tracker, you can see how many hours u've played a game and what achievements u got, also u get rewarded from reaching some goals like getting elite status ( ex reach 40 achievements or hours (combined)) to receive a code for that game

It tracks your gaming activities across many platforms and you can unlock rewards for time put in or achievements/trophies. Rewards like game DLC.
Sounds pretty cool might make an account haha thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back