Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok gonna pick somebody in about 45 minutes. The winner will get the code by noon. And just to boost the pool of entrants, I will reveal the item:
Weapon Skins Pack for Gears of War 3!
Alternatively, if you don't have GOW3 and want somebody else to have a chance for the item, let me know and I will remove you from the pool :D
Dang! Go ahead, remove me. I borrowed GOW for a few months but my friend wanted it back. Oh well, thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone else!

Personalized GI Joe Dog Tag
 ​
gijoe_dog_tags.png
 ​
US & Canada Only
 ​
go to gijoedogtags.com to redeem
 ​
#gz#dsmb
 ​
both # are the same letter...​

No, its ok. Its hard to keep up with all the things that are free especially with some online passes and such that has now been set to free in the psn store. Any code drop is very generous so thanks for the drop. I was just letting the guy that said he missed it know he can still get one it free in the store. 

oh Alright:) lol would love some great feedback on me if you guys have any love to be generous to everybody hoping in return i eventually get something swwwwweeeeeet lol:) looking for my batman code for arkham city but cant seem to see where i put it haha

Those are some great ideas and i found my catwoman code for arkham city but may already be used so im just gunna throw it out there lol

KKKJH-623YD-XQVV7-HQYQ3-G39DZ

No, its ok. Its hard to keep up with all the things that are free especially with some online passes and such that has now been set to free in the psn store. Any code drop is very generous so thanks for the drop. I was just letting the guy that said he missed it know he can still get one it free in the store.
thanks, I am actually quite surprised that anything Call of Duty DLC related was free on PSN (or Live)!

thanks, I am actually quite surprised that anything Call of Duty DLC related was free on PSN (or Live)!
Same here. I was wanting it a while back just in case I ever got BO2 but they made it free which was cool. As expensive as maps are for the game, it is definitely surprising any map is free, let alone Nuketown. lol

I think all the maps that become free are the ones you get as preorder bonuses. So sometime in the future, free fall will become free for ghosts.

Desura Keys

Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
MHJR3-748K3-M97AA-AMKUG-KC7N6

Woodle Tree
DDOTF-J17PQ-GTIGQ-ZL88X-0QXNZ

Chompy Chomp Chomp
MG9P9-OQE20-U1ZLV-1G5Q8-OJNHJ

Particulars
9CILV-UW9CY-PSSSE-6R7CR-YK674

Splatter
BMINE-SPLAT-9G2LM-XL46Q-O7HVN

Super Panda Adventures