Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what were the bannings for

The whole changing your Xbox region to get free games. Xbox support verified its not a bannable offense then they said "our bad, we make mistakes" and banned a ton of people. Including me -_-

free redbox game rental code expires 10/4 11:59 pm central time, can only be used at kiosk

G7G7KMMQ

Last edited by a moderator:
have a code that contains Painkiller: Hell & Damnation, ArcaniA, Darksiders II, and SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny.

You must not have gotten a code from me before
Yup haven't gotten any code from you before. Its great that you're sharing games.

edit - given out :)

I drank one of the last PepsiMax that has a code for Madden cap, today, I just now used it for the sweeps, but first to PM *waves to "guests"* me can have for the MUT (good for Xbox or PS).

i got a Raptr reward named End of Nations Exclusive Alpha Access

i dont know what it is and i dont care :)

who wants the code ?

Infinite Crisis Coin & Merit Grant Code:

LDPPAZTTNYCMWM7ECLXKRHRJE

Infinite Crisis beta key code: Y9Q9Y9CFP9FWNRLX7E7TX744F

I don't know if this code is used or not, I rip all my codes up after selling them, and it's OLD, so IDK.

Anyways Place Beyond the Pines UV/iTunes

FNE37T7YN7JM

I have a Golden Jubilee Bundle... Like this post & Quote it and I will randomly choose someone from that list of people and give it to them. Good Luck :D

ALL THESE HAVE TO GO =) --> http://imgur.com/FyTUNgB

Another big giveaway. Thanks to you guys and all my buyers that make me want to do this. I mean heck $200 in 2 days, cannot complain. Time to give back =)

I have a box full of codes of random stuff, Movies, Games, Game Addons, Digital Magazines, etc...that I need to clean out for new inventory (hate selling old stuff). Anyways I'm going out of town tomorrow morning and won't be back till Thursday. So everything I can get rid of before tomorrow morning will be good!

To qualify for the random freebie, you must

1.) Like this post

2.) PM me when you've done that with either a funny joke or picture

3.) If I haven't seen/heard it before and I laugh, you win! (even if I've seen it, if I laugh again, you win!)

* - Note I won't respond to you if you don't win, you can see when I've read your message as the board tells you that.

** - NO new members, must have a avatar and must not only have 10 posts or only be a lurker for freebies!

There ya go CAG'ers like this up

AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR CODE, BE SURE TO REPOST IT HERE FOR SOMEONE!

HINTS

Movies (Tim Burton stuff), anything but drama really

TV shows, reality, cartoons (90's kid)

Sports, anything but GOLF lol

Music, anything but screamo

RACIST stuff (I'm black, but love every race, racist stuff is just really hilarious to me. I mean hell stereotypes are only such because some portion must be true!)

Another big giveaway. Thanks to you guys and all my buyers that make me want to do this. I mean heck $200 in 2 days, cannot complain. Time to give back =)

I have a box full of codes of random stuff, Movies, Games, Game Addons, Digital Magazines, etc...that I need to clean out for new inventory (hate selling old stuff). Anyways I'm going out of town tomorrow morning and won't be back till Thursday. So everything I can get rid of before tomorrow morning will be good!

1.) Like this post

3.) If I haven't seen/heard it before and I laugh, you win! (even if I've seen it, if I laugh again, you win!)

* - Note I won't respond to you if you don't win, you can see when I've read your message as the board tells you that.

** - NO new members, must have a avatar and must not only have 10 posts or only be a lurker for freebies!

Ok i try and this
female+gamer+i+need+ammo.gif
207583_v0_600x.jpg

1.) Like this post

PM Sent

1.) Like this post

PM Sent. Thanks!

1.) Like this post

PM send I hope I can make you laugh. :D

I will announce once i get home / maybe tomorrow.. so its still going on.

Jk, i decided to do it now.. Squabbit won! I will have another giveaway soon.

I have a code for an MP3 download of the song "Gypsy Danger" from the Pacific Rim soundtrack. (An interesting piece of trivia about Pacific Rim: Guillermo Del Toro was such a big fan of the Portal games, he had GlaDOS cameo in the movie as the voice of the computer system.)

Anyway, first person to answer this question gets it.

A car traveling 40 mph takes 15 minutes to reach its destination. How far did it travel?

I have a code for an MP3 download of the song "Gypsy Danger" from the Pacific Rim soundtrack. (An interesting piece of trivia about Pacific Rim: Guillermo Del Toro was such a big fan of the Portal games, he had GlaDOS cameo in the movie as the voice of the computer system.)

A car traveling 40 mph takes 15 minutes to reach its destination. How far did it travel?

Yep. PMed you.

I have an Origin code for Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (PC)
 ​
42988160db5.jpg
 ​
Like this post so i will select a random user and give the code...​
This contest will end in 10 hours from now...​
 ​
Entries are Closed

1.) Like this post

Hope to make you laugh or smile. Thanks for giving back to this community.

I've got 2 mp3 download codes for your choice of 1 out of about 15 Katy Perry songs (see the list at www.amplified.com/katylive). First 2 people to quote this get one.

LOL okay, so no one here wants to admit to being a Katy Perry fan (that's okay, Im not either, which is the reason I'm giving away these codes). :p

So here they are, up for grabs:

2VTkZwhNW7
2vVjNfKKNP

Redeem at www.amplified.com/katylive

Expires 10/15/13

I have an Origin code for Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (PC)
here are the entries...

1. jphillips10

2. brokendream78

3. jozig1234

4. demifiend

5. pickle14

6. neverending

7. rndl

8. jouvert

9. hirshy

10. ryusan777

11. ritmomundo

according to the random.org the Lucky Winner is jphillips10... Congratz. code is on the way...

thank u all for participating... wish u guys luck for the future contests...

here are the entries...

1. jphillips10

2. brokendream78

3. jozig1234

4. demifiend

5. pickle14

6. neverending

7. rndl

8. jouvert

9. hirshy

10. ryusan777

11. ritmomundo

according to the random.org the Lucky Winner is jphillips10... Congratz. code is on the way...

thank u all for participating... wish u guys luck for the future contests...
congrats to jphillips!

LOL okay, so no one here wants to admit to being a Katy Perry fan (that's okay, Im not either, which is the reason I'm giving away these codes). :p

So here they are, up for grabs:

2VTkZwhNW7
2vVjNfKKNP

Redeem at www.amplified.com/katylive

Expires 10/15/13
I am fan of Katty Perry :D but the code has already been used. :(

Thanks for sharing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back