Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoard Complete Pack

W9BBC-HG34Z-HWNL?

Forge Starter Pack

QE5BA-DH0CE-MMDTW

Enclave

CAEWN-HZ?0N-GRGZZ

Rune Classic

R9CLR-Z7?YM-8FPYW

? = Number

You have been selected as one of GameStop's first prize
winners from the Summer Playcation sweepstakes.
The prize you have won is a
Digital download of Killing Floor*, available on STEAM.

Your redemption code:5RGK2-7HLP0-AGTRY

Friend gave me this, but I don't like betas

Destiny Beta:
DLJ-3VA-LF7

you need to create a Bungie account and use the code there, but I believe its till next year when the beta will be available.

Last edited by a moderator:
First to PM me the mascot of the college in my picture gets an Infinite Crisis beta key.

I got a couple of free 7 day trials for Playstation Plus I got out of a couple of PS4 game cases if anyone wants them. I already have PS Plus so don't need them.

Just reply with which code you have redeemed. Thanks.

E85B-FLND-NFE8

G46T-5QNT-2BTT

Three free marvel comic codes. To share the goodness around how about no one takes more than one code?

A + X #2 Code TMM10HC095JF

Uncanny X-men #10 Code TMM53T8KT095

Uncanny X-Force #10 Code TMM54GC7NN2M

Three free marvel comic codes. To share the goodness around how about no one takes more than one code?

A + X #2 Code TMM10HC095JF

Uncanny X-men #10 Code TMM53T8KT095

Uncanny X-Force #10 Code TMM54GC7NN2M
I thought i might have been fast enough to get one of these... alas, they are all gone already. Thank you, though. :)

Somehow got two codes for Assassin's Creed IV for PS4 for two add-ons.  Obviously I only needed one of the codes, so here's the second one.  It's for the Hidden Mystery Pack and Captain Kenway's Legacy Pack:

RBJ7-MCN8-89QA

Also I've got codes for 30-day trials of PlayStation Plus and Music Unlimited.  Since I'm a PS+ already I can't redeem either one :/

PlayStation Plus: MLH8-39NL-EP8M

Music Unlimited: Q7EK-H3NH-6RRL

Somehow got two codes for Assassin's Creed IV for PS4 for two add-ons. Obviously I only needed one of the codes, so here's the second one. It's for the Hidden Mystery Pack and Captain Kenway's Legacy Pack:

RBJ7-MCN8-89QA
Got it. Thanks a lot! :)

Ate at McDonalds and got a bunch of these codes

Save $10 on games in the Origin store (game must be at least $29.99 in order to redeem, some other exclusions are found here)

69F8D3

71619C

723X93

73296X

Redeem at www.dpgamer.com

Amazon buy1 get1 free for ps4 games, i bought my ps4, but decided against it, and grabbing the Xbox One instead so i have no need for this. If you do grab it let me know what games you bought. Thanks :)

UWL5-BD7NS8-BXVCJ8     (ENDS TODAY, SO HURRY)

Dear Amazon.com Customer, 

We would like to thank you for ordering a PlayStation 4 console. You have qualified for a special $30 credit towards the purchase of Kindle Fire HDX 7". Offer is valid throughNovember, 22 2013 at 11:59 p.m. (PST)

Add the Kindle to your cart and at checkout apply your individual claim code: 

BM2U-65WRN8-9JYS6W 

Your savings will be displayed in your Order Summary. 

Amazon buy1 get1 free for ps4 games, i bought my ps4, but decided against it, and grabbing the Xbox One instead so i have no need for this. If you do grab it let me know what games you bought. Thanks :)

UWL5-BD7NS8-BXVCJ8 (ENDS TODAY, SO HURRY)
Lurked. Thanks for sharing though.

Infinite Crysis beta keys

33HJFQ32YEEMREPJDAHKX7A3X
ED7X3WHR3ENXMQZW7FWMF2FWL

Z7C9QDDAPT2ALKWFD3YTC9M9A

P3CXEXZDZYZERJQW9J44MRCZA

Crisis Coin & Merit Grant Code

NHDLD7NEY39J4AJJPKTXY7KPJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done