Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dark Horse Fans!

You are receiving this note because this e-mail address has been signed up for a Dark Horse Digital account. We wanted to make sure you were aware of the latest changes and additions we've made:

• Dark Horse iOS v1.5.4 app just released with iOS 7 compatibility, new store esthetics, and stability enhancements
  • Over 2,000 books in the store, including Star Wars, Buffy, Hellboy, Dragon Age, Conan, Mass Effect, many popular manga titles and much more!
  • We have partnered with Dynamite Comics to offer you their great comics on our app as well
  • Stable and smooth running Android app also available
In fact, we're so confident that you'll love our digital comics offerings, we're throwing in a coupon for 50% off your entire first purchase:

Coupon Code: THKUN8JV

It's our way of saying thanks for reading Dark Horse digital comics. Please note that this offer is only redeemable at digital.darkhorse.com, not through our iOS or Android apps.

To redeem the code simply navigate to digital.darkhorse.com, sign into your Dark Horse Digital account, add items to your cart, and enter the above coupon code during checkout. Please note that this offer is only redeemable at digital.darkhorse.com, not through our iOS or Android apps, and excludes megabundles.

This offer expires at 12:00AM PST, November 28, 2013, so act soon!

If you didn't sign up for a Dark Horse Digital account through digital.darkhorse.com, the Dark Horse iOS app, Android app, or standalone Dark Horse book apps, or if you no longer want this account, please reply to this message and we will remove your email address from our records.

Enjoy,

Dark Horse Digital Team

GONE

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE
Um. I don't wanna sound like an ungrateful prick, but where's mine? I was the third person to like and PM you. Unless, you didn't send them out? Than I retract my statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a great gifted code from a fellow CAG'er today, here are a couple to match the karma

14 day Live Trial

Q3VXT-2Q3T9-PY4VB-J7D26-DQVT4

2 day live trial:
GWPTQ-WFYTV-DJQC8-XW4FV-CVM8W

Um. I don't wanna sound like an ungrateful prick, but where's mine? I was the third person to like and PM you. Unless, you didn't send them out? Than I retract my statement.
You. Are. One. You are entitled to nothing in this world except death.

How would you exactly know in what order you were? I did send them out tyvm.

Got some free XBL trials (7-Days) First three to PM me. Gotta go into work so you won't receive them till later tonight.

Like AND PM me.

@

vtswordfish
Good job man, nice to see others posting!

You. Are. One. You are entitled to nothing in this world except death.
How would you exactly know in what order you were? I did send them out tyvm.

Got some free XBL trials (7-Days) First three to PM me. Gotta go into work so you won't receive them till later tonight.
Like AND PM me.

@ vtswordfish
Good job man, nice to see others posting!
When you click on the who liked your post, it tells you what time. I was third on it. II'm not trying to pull "entitlement" on you or anyone. I hate that. I was just asking cause it seemed like you sent them out and I followed your rules and didn't get it. I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm simply just trying to get what I believe I won. No need for the offense.

When you click on the who liked your post, it tells you what time. I was third on it. II'm not trying to pull "entitlement" on you or anyone. I hate that. I was just asking cause it seemed like you sent them out and I followed your rules and didn't get it. I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm simply just trying to get what I believe I won. No need for the offense.
And do you have access to his PM inbox? Maybe you were second to like, but maybe not to PM.

And do you have access to his PM inbox? Maybe you were second to like, but maybe not to PM.
Then that's an order thing on his part. His rules were as stated, "LIKE and PM me for you to get one." So I liked and pmd him. Hey, I'm just following his rule. I liked it and pmd him literally after he posted it. If anything, the least he could've done was respond to my pm and say I was too late or didn't win. I'm not trying to make a big deal, I just wanna know why I didn't win when the evidence is clearly there. But whatever. No big deal.

Blades of Time

LZ3F0-0M?F2-TQRNC

?=number

Blades_of_Time_Cover_Art.png

Supreme Ruler 2020

?A4IX-HJ95M-4HADE

Gumboy Tournament

?DPQD-JQ6I9-EKW8L

Puzzle Kingdom

M?MEP-ADZDK-PD4A0

Warfare

CQF?7-8IW9E-NBP8V

Insane 2

PZJQD-PI3E2-76?WT

?=Number

You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : $20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.

Your digital code is:..... going to be PMed to the first person to like and quote this post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back