Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : $20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.

Your digital code is:..... going to be PMed to the first person to like and quote this post ;)
Me?

Wow, you guys just burned through a whole truckload of codes. For the bigger freebies like full games and whatnot, I don't think it should just be dumped out in the open for lurkers to take. My friend is a member on hack forums and he showed me a really cool contest he needed help with.

http://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3882182

It's actually a really creative way to give something away, as it requires some thought, and isn't just first come first serve. It could be a fun challenge too, solving puzzles like that for free stuff. But hey, it's just a suggestion.

I have no use for this 

Odin Quest ingame item code. here it is:

104767e378b072ae19a384f611c311e621b4? 

The ? is a number, by the way, to prevent instant lurkers.

Last edited by a moderator:
private puncake is just stealing all codes but he doesn't admit it.

c'mon man we all can see that after a post you are the next and the code is lurkerd in some cases by you.

GET A LIFE!!!

Right. I have a few comic codes. Last time I got no thanks and so they may have been grabbed by one user.

So here is my plan. I will post a code. As long as whoever gets it says thanks I will post the next one. If people don't say thanks then no more codes.

That way I can see if different people get the codes as well.

Here is the first one

Ultimate comics Ultimates #29 TMM521FXFK3A

Right. I have a few comic codes. Last time I got no thanks and so they may have been grabbed by one user.

So here is my plan. I will post a code. As long as whoever gets it says thanks I will post the next one. If people don't say thanks then no more codes.

That way I can see if different people get the codes as well.

Here is the first one

Ultimate comics Ultimates #29 TMM521FXFK3A
Thanks, love new comics!

That did the trick for The Superior Nova #07.  Thank you! :)

P.S. I get a lot of enjoyment out of these but my kids are just staring to explore comics.  These are GREAT on our Nexus 7.  So thank you on behalf of them, as well!

Yes, thanks for such a generous giveaway Yeloazndevil.

Now if I could only find someone giving away UV codes to some of the movies that I like. (Not begging because I didn't name a specific movie)

Hey CAGs, got another 7-day Trial for PlayStation Plus. Since I'm an existing member already, I can't use the code.  Just make sure that you cancel the auto-renewal when using the code, as it will auto-change to a 3-month subscription after 7 days.

ENH6-82NE-P323

attachicon.gif
20131125_1803031.jpg
Wow, nice share! I seem to be turning missing codes into an art form. Pretty sad for a Moderator, lol.

Thank you for the share, though. :)

like then quote for a Crisis Coin Grant Code for infinite crisis. first gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back