Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code for use on amazon.com to get a 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Card for 39.99: 

Code:
JAQJ-G9NNP4-4BWUC2
Code:
Terms and Conditions
•	Use your promo code to purchase your 12 Month Live Membership for $39.99. Only valid for items shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
•	This is a limited time offer, and a limited number of promotional codes are available. The promotion is valid through 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) December 31, 2013. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time. 
•	Discount will be shown on the final page of checkout. 
•	Purchases from sellers other than Amazon.com do not qualify. 
•	If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract the value of the discount from your return credit. 
•	Shipping and handling charges may apply. 
•	This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates. 
•	Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click. 
•	Offer good while supplies last. 
•	Void where prohibited.

gets it, sorry for the delay, been busy today

was 21"
TYVM although I activated from the Pm you sent, I just came here to say thanks, and realized I won for the 21, not the 24, but Havoc007 said 21 first.

@Havoc007

I do have some keys that you can get 1 of them.

Satazius

Naval War - Artic Circle

Ether Vapor Remaster

or

Darkes Hour: A hearts of Iron Game

Let me know if you want any of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting to think that it is impossible for me to have a chance with Ms Splosion Man. I wish that McDonald's didn't make the website to redeem where you literally have to fill out two entire forms until they tell you that it's been redeemed already.

Not even if its worth going for a Gold Case but I'd at least like to get one and see.
You can actually get some decent items from the cases. Seen it for myself. Plus, if I am able to get a few credits without having to come out of pocket (ie. trade with what I already have), I look at it as a score

Last edited by a moderator:
You can actually get some decent items from the cases. Seen it for myself. Plus, if I am able to get a few credits without having to come out of pocket (ie. trade with what I already have), I look at it as a score
Cool man. Thanks for the offer and info. I've only ever unlocked 2 Bronze cases (in-game). Got one skin and a bunch of crap.

not sure if this counts as asking, but if anyone has an xbox gold trial code i'd be more than happy to take it, really need one for the weekend ! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back