Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this from another member yesterday, but I was gifted the bundle with all the DLC today, so I won't be needing it anymore. First to PM will get Tomb Raider (PS3) Shanty Town Multiplayer map. Please include the name of the game in the title of your PM.

Edit: Gone. Merry Xmas everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas to ALL and to some.....free stuff!!! I was just going through some old emails and found a bunch of bonus stuff I got free with amazon preorders and some free stuff I got other places that I just never used. (Some codes are for PS3 and some for XBOX 360) I have got so much over the years from the CAG community that I am VERY excited to give back. One thing though some of these codes are more than a year old and I have NO idea if they expire or not, so you if you are blessed enough to get one and it does not work please know that my heart was in the right place :) To prevent the most evil people on earth from getting these (lurkers) I will just give the codes on a first come first serve basis via the CAG private messaging service (or should I say FIRST PM FIRST SERVE) and I will update when something is gone, then I will post some new ones (a few at a time) till they are all gone...Here we go....

Karrot Prop For Xbox 360 Avatar (looks like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=pic+of+xbox+360+carrot+avatar+prop&tbm=isch&source=iu&imgil=CUQM9I6ydmj8aM%3A%3Bhttps%3A%2F%2Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcRtfVIY3xTSUvzjRIyZmrojV-FuzfzkiNO4oK3tyFxs-_bCWQFI%3B300%3B460%3BxBpKthEqE7CNNM%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.listia.com%2Fauction%2F1415150-kinect-sports-plush-carrot-mascot-avatar&sa=X&ei=QOS5UsW8McirkQfylYBg&ved=0CCsQ9QEwAA&biw=1200&bih=590#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=RTBU_KKCX7bt-M%3A%3BxUox0YI-FFxj-M%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Flh5.ggpht.com%2F_TaLDQuLWL30%2FTVbqh6oTCuI%2FAAAAAAAAJLc%2FJDQXUVDvrhw%2Fimage%5B5%5D.png%3Fimgmax%3D800%3Bhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.x2theg.com%2F2011%2F02%2Ffree-xbox-live-avatar-plush-carrot.html%3B292%3B241 )

Halo 4 XBOX 360:

customizable "Web" armor skin bonus
Thanks!

True true. Even being a new member myself, I personally still check other member's site activity and I dont care if mine is checked too. If they've been a member for like a year with very few contributing posts, they more than likely aren't going to get my codes. Thus my signature on here. It helps deter some of them.

True true. Even being a new member myself, I personally still check other member's site activity and I dont care if mine is checked too. If they've been a member for like a year with very few contributing posts, they more than likely aren't going to get my codes. Thus my signature on here. It helps deter some of them.
thats right, hate lurkers :(

Your Crisis Coin Grant Code NF3DCMY3MFRW3X7YP2D3MR47L

and this one K3FAMR94HCZ92A79XF2PTFC2T

and this one

Your Crisis Coin Grant Code

K3R3KAKANWHEZJAY2C22TQLXD

Some leftover stuff I already have copies of.  Merry Christmas CAGs

Steam

Titan Quest - VPZX0-7WRVV-F5BTA

Red Faction Armageddon - EAQGM-T7QRY-QCJ0Y

Trine 2 Complete Story - 53EX4-EZ5HW-QF7II

Origin

Dead Space 3 - 6ZLC-FFS3-2EFD-V28Y-SM74

Battlefield 3 - 25L4-WV4H-LMMX-VDDW-CXLM

The Sims 3 - ER9R-V2MR-FQNE-ZA78-46G6

Populous - EMC4-TE2V-G4A3-CQR3-HYTB

Some leftover stuff I already have copies of. Merry Christmas CAGs

Steam

Titan Quest - VPZX0-7WRVV-F5BTA

Red Faction Armageddon - EAQGM-T7QRY-QCJ0Y

Trine 2 Complete Story - 53EX4-EZ5HW-QF7II

Origin

Dead Space 3 - 6ZLC-FFS3-2EFD-V28Y-SM74

Battlefield 3 - 25L4-WV4H-LMMX-VDDW-CXLM

The Sims 3 - ER9R-V2MR-FQNE-ZA78-46G6

Populous - EMC4-TE2V-G4A3-CQR3-HYTB
Thanks for Titan Quest!

30 DAY PS PLUS TRIAL (FROM PS4)

EC3A-Q9NM-GQTH

30 DAY MUSIC UNLIMITED TRIAL (FROM PS4)

9H46-4KNB-2C5L

LAST OF US ONLINE CODE

QG96-34NE-GDNF

I'm not dropping this (yet, maybe) but it appears Blizzard emailed me a free code for the new Diablo 3 DLC?

"Blizzard gives you Diablo III Reaper of Souls!

Game Number:
BlahBlahBlahNotYetISaid

The game will be released on 2014/3/25 12:00 noon.

A few steps to get the game serial number:

Open this link in your browser: 
(LINK)
Type in the Game Number above, and start the game.
After you successfully get the serial number, you can pre-install the game file.
So that on2014/3/25 12:00 noon, when the game is released, you can start the game directly.

NOTE: We suggest you to keep this email as a reference.If you have any problem with the present or Battle.net account, please contact with our customer service. Enjoy!"

So does that mean I got it? Lol.

I'm not dropping this (yet, maybe) but it appears Blizzard emailed me a free code for the new Diablo 3 DLC?

Game Number:
BlahBlahBlahNotYetISaid

The game will be released on 2014/3/25 12:00 noon.

(LINK)
After you successfully get the serial number, you can pre-install the game file.
So that on2014/3/25 12:00 noon, when the game is released, you can start the game directly.

NOTE: We suggest you to keep this email as a reference.If you have any problem with the present or Battle.net account, please contact with our customer service. Enjoy!"

Yes

Game Number:
BlahBlahBlahNotYetISaid

The game will be released on 2014/3/25 12:00 noon.

(LINK)
So that on2014/3/25 12:00 noon, when the game is released, you can start the game directly.

NOTE: We suggest you to keep this email as a reference.If you have any problem with the present or Battle.net account, please contact with our customer service. Enjoy!"

The url is probably fake along with that code. You will be logging in with your password to apply the 'key' which won't work and result in your password being stolen.

You were not given a free expansion key from them, especially if you never play that game.

Stop trying to sell that key.

The url is probably fake along with that code. You will be logging in with your password to apply the 'key' which won't work and result in your password being stolen.

You were not given a free expansion key from them, especially if you never play that game.

Yeah, no. Its from their actual site seeing as I'm a member. I don't play their games but still receive stuff from battlenet.

LOL

Here are some codes that I got some duplicates

PS3 DLC Codes

DMC Golden Pack 2GDQ-TLNN-8C2L

The Last of US Sights and Sound Pack 22NA-MKN9-7RMN

Call of Duty Black Ops II - Nuketown Map E3EM-QANF-CQ3E

PS4 DLC Codes

Killzone Shadow Fall - Shadow Pack 3CAD-A7NH-KJTM

Killzone Shadow Fall - Shadow Pack 8KQC-B6NP-4RJT

Assassin's Creed 4 - Hidden Mystery Pack D3G5-KCN7-3G7D

PS3 Games

God of War - Origins Collection - Have two - Please message me for the codes limit one per person

Gone Already

Thanks  for all the requests but most codes are gone already.

Happy New Year!

Here are some codes that I got some duplicates

PS3 DLC Codes

DMC Golden Pack 2GDQ-TLNN-8C2L

The Last of US Sights and Sound Pack 22NA-MKN9-7RMN

Call of Duty Black Ops II - Nuketown Map E3EM-QANF-CQ3E

PS4 DLC Codes

Killzone Shadow Fall - Shadow Pack 3CAD-A7NH-KJTM

Killzone Shadow Fall - Shadow Pack 8KQC-B6NP-4RJT

Assassin's Creed 4 - Hidden Mystery Pack D3G5-KCN7-3G7D

PS3 Games

God of War - Origins Collection - Have two - Please message me for the codes limit one per person
Got the Last of Us codes. Thanks.

Yeah, no. Its from their actual site seeing as I'm a member. I don't play their games but still receive stuff from battlenet.
No it is fake. Read the real url (the actual hyperlink) carefully. It is not an official blizzard url.

The most important thing is that this is a code drop thread, so none of this nonsense belongs here.

For whomever may want it, here's a coupon for $20 off of a $50 order at AllPosters.com:

NDLG-SW28CGX

It expires 1/24.

Infinite Crisis Coin Grant code: W4DMF79EMCF7A3PR2HTT7HMAM

For use in the closed beta to get extra coins to buy costumes/champions

www.infinitecrisis.com

enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back