Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way. Im tired of him and his shit. And its a dick move to go posting someone else's name just cause you didn't get it first.
The forums need a "mute user option." Also, it is funny when someone who often wastes forum space complains about someone else.

The forums need a "mute user option." Also, it is funny when someone who often wastes forum space complains about someone else.
I agree it needs a mute user option. But I also certainly hope you're not referring to me as wasting space to complain. Especially when the majority of his posts are "Lurked, Lurked, Taken by someone, Aw man I wish I got that, I'll take that code off you", and the occasional, "Thanks I won!"

i1xp.jpg

I agree it needs a mute user option. But I also certainly hope you're not referring to me as wasting space to complain. Especially when the majority of his posts are "Lurked, Lurked, Taken by someone, Aw man I wish I got that, I'll take that code off you", and the occasional, "Thanks I won!"
He was referring to you.

Cause I'm tired of puncake bitching about codes being lurked when ALL he does on this site is beg for codes, snatch everything for himself, and act a saint.
dude good lord we get it.... you hate the dude, just ignore his post if you hate him so much... but fucking hell leave it alone dude because trust me no one gives two shits what you think or who you hate.

dude good lord we get it.... you hate the dude, just ignore his post if you hate him so much... but fucking hell leave it alone dude because trust me no one gives two shits what you think or who you hate.
Or better yet. You just fuck off? Ill say what I want and you stop reading what I write? I think your unwanted, constantly replying comments are never ending.

Y'all need a snickers bar.

Hell,the Facebook snickers page is giving away some,go enter the Super Bowl contest they got and win one.

And no,I'm not referring to rip or neverending or anyone,I'm just pointing out there's free snickers,chocolate makes everyone happy,even when it's free.

Also dumping two voucher majiggers,

Y2OZM7-MJ3VHD-0AVTI1
20% off PC games on greenmangaming.com

Save 30% on a load of titles this week with voucher code** DE1PDN-CS6BOF-PR9AVM. If you’re yet to grab Thief, then now’s your chance! At 30% off it’s an absolute steal.
Also for greenmangaming.com

Hell,the Facebook snickers page is giving away some,go enter the Super Bowl contest they got and win one.
And no,I'm not referring to rip or neverending or anyone,I'm just pointing out there's free snickers,chocolate makes everyone happy,even when it's free.
Can I have a 3 musketeers instead? :D thanks for the laugh chem lol

Yeah, and just watch them not deliver like they did with the free snickers bites promotion last year.

My family entered once apiece and we received absolutely nothing.

Its just a marketing scam to get your information.

not sure if this still works but its a code for Infinity Blade 2:

The ?'s are all the same letter which is the 6th letter of the alphabet. Hopefully this slows down lurkers

PE?Y?X?LNM?K

I have a B2G1 on used games at Gamestop.  It expires 1/31/14.  PM if you want it, must be a "contributing" CAG.

Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 14 Day PS+ Trial. It's for EU accounts only and might require a cc. PM me if you are interested. You'll have 24 hours to redeem it or I'll drop it here for the lurkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back