Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 codes worth 1 song each = 10 songs with expiry of 4/30/14.
rn7w6g5
rncxger
rnnjahz
rpxi8j2
rpyp2d9
rqigx69
rsrwgj6
rtqi5k3
rtsdyn9
rxfjw5s
1. Go to www.billboardmusicstore.com
2. Enter your code where it says “Enter PIN & hit Enter”
3. Select music and add to cart
4. Either Register for an account (link at top of page) or enter your email address and zip code for fast checkout and follow the instructions for downloading your music.
5. Additional help available in the FAQs at the bottom of the site
Billboard music files are in MP3 format. To successfully redeem for MP3 music files you need an Internet connected computer, an updated web browser and media player software that supports MP3, such as Apple® iTunes® or Microsoft ® Windows Media® Player. Customer Service US [email protected]. PINs are non-transferable. US ONLY
Not trying to hurt your giveaway, but couldn't you just convert the YouTube video to mp3 format for free? That's what I do for music. Either way, thanks for contributing. And the first person to correctly guess the prize I'm giving away gets it. Doesn't have to be specific, just correct, and there's only one answer. It's a pretty useful digital code for a lot of people and it's not cheap enough that I just want to drop it.

Not trying to hurt your giveaway, but couldn't you just convert the YouTube video to mp3 format for free? That's what I do for music. Either way, thanks for contributing. And the first person to correctly guess the prize I'm giving away gets it. Doesn't have to be specific, just correct, and there's only one answer. It's a pretty useful digital code for a lot of people and it's not cheap enough that I just want to drop it.
Ultraviolet movie code?

ooh! ooh! I want to guess but it I can't use it if it is what I think it is. xD

A year of Netflix? :)

Xbox Money?

A month of Xbox Live Gold?

Microsoft points then?

DLC Content? or a Season Pass for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

A game code?

Sorry guys, I haven't responded yet because I've been playing Xbox. Rip44 got it correct, and NeverEnding was second. The codes were for a $3 Xbox card and I decided to add another destiny beta code. I'll send the codes as soon as I get a chance. Congrats and thanks to everyone who participated!

Sorry guys, I haven't responded yet because I've been playing Xbox. Rip44 got it correct, and NeverEnding was second. The codes were for a $3 Xbox card and I decided to add another destiny beta code. I'll send the codes as soon as I get a chance. Congrats and thanks to everyone who participated!
Wow. Flippin sweet man!

I have a Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls beta key to give away to a fellow CAG. If you want it PM me. Don't contact me if you don't want to actually play it. If I pick you, you'll have 10 hours to redeem the code. After that I'll post it publicly for the lurkers.

Congrats [member='zenii'] - Enjoy the RoS beta!

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't know you were joking. :lol: Sent a code to both of them.

For those interested and have a Facebook, BundleAllStars is giving out free Steam Codes for Pid.

https://www.facebook.com/BundleStars?sk=app_174961479209942&brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=dlt-1

Just have to like them and the company that made Pid and you should be able to get it.
Redemption Code: B3LKG-RQ6G3-MPZE4

Just like we promised, here is your FREE Steam key for Pid.

B3LKG-RQ6G3-MPZE4
To get your game simply visit www.steampowered.com or log into your Steam account (if you're new to Steam you'll need to install the Steam client using the link at the top right of the Steam home page). Once you've registered / signed in, choose the 'Add a Game' option at the bottom left of the screen, then select 'Activate a Product on Steam' and enter your unique serial key. You can then install Pid and start playing!

Code: B3LKG-RQ6G3-MPZE4

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back