Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a code for Skylanders Battle Ground/ Lost Islands the character is Jolly Bumble Blast. First quote of this post gets it, first person to mention it in my lowball thread can have the sticker for it with an winning bid! (cheap plug, go win some cheap games!)

I have a code for Skylanders Battle Ground/ Lost Islands the character is Jolly Bumble Blast. First quote of this post gets it, first person to mention it in my lowball thread can have the sticker for it with an winning bid! (cheap plug, go win some cheap games!)
me

I have 3 steam codes for the BL2 DLC mad moxxi and the wedding day massacre. FIrst three quotes will receive a code in a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I found all the Skype codes...guess not. First two people to link to two of their recent giveaways get a Skype premium code, if you haven't gotten one recently.

I got this, Thanks so much!!

EDIT: Actually, something seems to have gone wrong. When I clicked the link and typed in my email, it said they are sending me the key, but the email only contained the keys for the Humble Bundles I already bought. Did I screw something up?
happen to me before, you were to late, someone else got it

Got a code to the WildStar beta

[SIZE=22.5pt]2U8U-QPUG-A5CX-HHXQ-J65Y[/SIZE]
  1. Redeeming your WildStar Beta Key

Click "Apply A Code" on the red banner near the top of the page.
    Paste in this serial key: 2U8U-QPUG-A5CX-HHXQ-J65Y
    Click Apply.
    If you receive a success message, you're good to go! If you receive any errors, double-check that the serial key was correctly entered..
  2. Click "Apply A Code" on the red banner near the top of the page.
  3. Paste in this serial key: 2U8U-QPUG-A5CX-HHXQ-J65Y
  4. Click Apply.
  5. If you receive a success message, you're good to go! If you receive any errors, double-check that the serial key was correctly entered.

Got a code to the WildStar beta

[SIZE=22.5pt]2U8U-QPUG-A5CX-HHXQ-J65Y[/SIZE]
  1. Redeeming your WildStar Beta Key

Click "Apply A Code" on the red banner near the top of the page.
    Paste in this serial key: 2U8U-QPUG-A5CX-HHXQ-J65Y
    Click Apply.
    If you receive a success message, you're good to go! If you receive any errors, double-check that the serial key was correctly entered..
  2. Click "Apply A Code" on the red banner near the top of the page.
  3. Paste in this serial key: 2U8U-QPUG-A5CX-HHXQ-J65Y
  4. Click Apply.
  5. If you receive a success message, you're good to go! If you receive any errors, double-check that the serial key was correctly entered.
Thank you very much! ^^

7 Day Free Trial PlayStation PLUS and Command & Conquer : Red Alert - Uprising Steam Key

RME8 - 6PNJ - 38PD  & F3XRD-GRYKT-W6XNJ

https://www.thiefmodcompetition.com/

Note: The Code you get from signing up does not give you the Steam Code. You have to go Amazon first, put Thief Gold into your Cart, and once you reach the Payment Screen, put in the Code you previously got into the Promotion Bar. And viola. You should get a free code. 

[SIZE=14.44444465637207px]Dear Amazon.com Customer,[/SIZE]

Because you are a valued Amazon.com customer of the PlayStation 4, we wanted to let you know "Call of Duty: Ghosts" for the PlayStation 4 is available with the below code at $39.99 for a limited time, when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. 

Your individual claim code: 2ZQQ-DWEJAA-MPF3QZ.  

Note: The Code you get from signing up does not give you the Steam Code. You have to go Amazon first, put Thief Gold into your Cart, and once you reach the Payment Screen, put in the Code you previously got into the Promotion Bar. And viola. You should get a free code.
I entered the promo code into Amazon, but I get a download client instead of a steam code, what did I do wrong?

I entered the promo code into Amazon, but I get a download client instead of a steam code, what did I do wrong?
Go to Your Account, followed by Your Games and Software Library. You should see Thief in there. There should be a button that says something along the lines of "Redeem Product Key". C/P Product Key at Steam.

Site says codes are all gone for now....

Beta keys for Star Wars: Attack Squadrons. It's alright for being a browser based game.

CBT3AF-IIKYYPPRBY

CBT3B-GWOUGVYVBW

CBT3A-QQYNUCQIUB

CBT3C-MPMBFBRPLZ

CBT3B-TVVYEFQVGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back