Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uplay codes...not sure these are even used anymore, but I thought old games still needed them. I also can't remember which ones are Xbox 360 or PS3 or if it matters.

Assassin's Creed 3 (PS3)

66DN-5ANQ-9A9Q

Assassin's Creed Revelations (360)

PHR7F-C9RCP-WHP3H-CX2JD-2RV9Z

Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3)

7JGN-H8N4-7225

Driver (PS3)

TR6Q-MLNM-QC87

Far Cry 3 (360)

9P29T-MKKDP-XWMM6-WPVYP-2CJHZ

Amazing Spider-man Mobile Game Costume (redeem in-game OPTION->ENTER CODE)

Rdjf pkU9

Darkness II Origins Comics Vol. 1 and 2 (redeem at comics.comixology.com/redeem)

7befac277c52995745366e0b8afe809a

Darksiders II Soundtrack (redeem at darksiders.com/soundtrack)

6PMK-WTPM

Injustice Album Download (redeem at www.watertowermusic.com/injustice)

XLmQk320531584270625

Uplay codes...not sure these are even used anymore, but I thought old games still needed them. I also can't remember which ones are Xbox 360 or PS3 or if it matters.

Assassin's Creed 3 (PS3)

66DN-5ANQ-9A9Q

Assassin's Creed Revelations (360)

PHR7F-C9RCP-WHP3H-CX2JD-2RV9Z

Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3)

7JGN-H8N4-7225

Driver (PS3)

TR6Q-MLNM-QC87

Far Cry 3 (360)

9P29T-MKKDP-XWMM6-WPVYP-2CJHZ
Both ACR and FC3 lurked. Thanks for the drop.

The next 3 people who quote me with THEIR Desura PROFILE LINKS, will get one of the following Games:

However there are some Rules:

1. The Desura Profile you linked must be yours, I will only send the Key via Desura per PM to said Profile so trying to use a random Profile will get you nothing.

2.You can't have a Game you already own, I will check your Libraries to make sure.

3. Selling the given Keys is prohibited, therefore you have a Time Limit of 24 Hours to use the key after that it will be posted in public.

Now on to the Games:

Blackwell Bundle (first 3 games)

Blackwell Deception

Chompy Chomp Chomp

Dead Hungry Diner

Driftmoon

eXceed - Gun Bullet Children

eXceed 2nd - Vampire REX

eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate Black Package

Face Noir

Hacker Evolution

Hacker Evolution Duality

Hacker Evolution: Untold

Laxius Force

Millenium - A New Hope

Noire

Reversion: The Meeting

Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe

Stardrone

Super Panda Adventures

Twisty's Asylum Escapades

Unmechanical

Please state the Game you want along with your profile link in the quote, by quoting you also accept the rules within this post. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The next 3 people who quote me with THEIR Desura PROFILE LINKS, will get one of the following Games:

1. The Desura Profile you linked must be yours, I will only send the Key via Desura per PM to said Profile so trying to use a random Profile will get you nothing.

2.You can't have a Game you already own, I will check your Libraries to make sure.

3. Selling the given Keys is prohibited, therefore you have a Time Limit of 24 Hours to use the key after that it will be posted in public.

Now on to the Games:

Blackwell Deception

Chompy Chomp Chomp

Dead Hungry Diner

Driftmoon

eXceed 2nd - Vampire REX

Face Noir

Hacker Evolution

Hacker Evolution Duality

Laxius Force

Millenium - A New Hope

Noire

Stardrone

Super Panda Adventures

Unmechanical

Please state the Game you want along with your profile link in the quote, by quoting you also accept the rules within this post. Thanks!
http://www.desura.com/members/merashadar

driftmoon please

Now on to the Games:

Blackwell Deception

Chompy Chomp Chomp

Dead Hungry Diner

Driftmoon

eXceed 2nd - Vampire REX

Face Noir

Hacker Evolution

Hacker Evolution Duality

Laxius Force

Millenium - A New Hope

Noire

Stardrone

Super Panda Adventures

Unmechanical

http://www.desura.com/members/hueso2

Can get the Blackwell bundle? Thanks for chance!

Now on to the Games:

Blackwell Deception

Chompy Chomp Chomp

Dead Hungry Diner

Driftmoon

eXceed 2nd - Vampire REX

Face Noir

Hacker Evolution

Hacker Evolution Duality

Laxius Force

Millenium - A New Hope

Noire

Stardrone

Super Panda Adventures

Unmechanical

http://www.desura.com/members/epicgilgamesh

Face Noir please

Now on to the Games:

Blackwell Deception

Chompy Chomp Chomp

Dead Hungry Diner

Driftmoon

eXceed 2nd - Vampire REX

Face Noir

Hacker Evolution

Hacker Evolution Duality

Laxius Force

Millenium - A New Hope

Noire

Stardrone

Super Panda Adventures

Unmechanical

Thank you!! Millenium Or whatever you recommend is best out of the list.

http://www.desura.com/members/billyrox

Now on to the Games:

Blackwell Deception

Chompy Chomp Chomp

Dead Hungry Diner

Driftmoon

eXceed 2nd - Vampire REX

Face Noir

Hacker Evolution

Hacker Evolution Duality

Laxius Force

Millenium - A New Hope

Noire

Stardrone

Super Panda Adventures

Unmechanical

http://www.desura.com/members/privatepuncake

Stardrone, Please

• 30 days of plus - L7BD-QFN7-QN74
  • Music Unlimited - CJPK-PGNK-DRJ8
  • 7-Day Plus - A7G6-J5NC-MQN3
  • 7-Day Plus - MCCM-98NP-9P79
  • Black Ops II Revolution - WR6JW-W63WT-PDHYC-T923D-K7Y4Z
  • Zeus and Isaac Clarke PS All-Stars Characters JB5E-6ANK-98KM

• 30 days of plus - L7BD-QFN7-QN74
  • Music Unlimited - CJPK-PGNK-DRJ8
  • 7-Day Plus - A7G6-J5NC-MQN3
  • 7-Day Plus - MCCM-98NP-9P79
  • Black Ops II Revolution - WR6JW-W63WT-PDHYC-T923D-K7Y4Z
  • Zeus and Isaac Clarke PS All-Stars Characters JB5E-6ANK-98KM
This just isn't my day lol. Still can't get to a ps3 to enter the psplus.

This just isn't my day lol. Still can't get to a ps3 to enter the psplus.
Sorry! I normally make them "lurker" proof, but since most of them expire today I didn't want people to jump through hoops to get something that might not work. If I happen to stumble on another one of my 7-day passes I'll try to remember and PM you it. ^^

Sorry! I normally make them "lurker" proof, but since most of them expire today I didn't want people to jump through hoops to get something that might not work. If I happen to stumble on another one of my 7-day passes I'll try to remember and PM you it. ^^
No need. Another kinda CAG has given me a code. Thank you for the drop chances though and for the offer. I appreciate it.

so does anybody want warframe (in game money?)vouchers? got it from the ps home quest #2 thing and tried trading it for ps plus but im guessing warframe vouchers arent worth much. 

I have a PS+ 30 day trail for UK.

Q3P2-T7NE-A7GA

Had it for a while, forgotten all about it. Not sure if these codes expire or not.

Wish there was a email tag that requires quoting to prevent lurkers. Like neogaf, the site that shall not be named.

Wish there was a email tag that requires quoting to prevent lurkers. Like neogaf, the site that shall not be named.
It is not required but to prevent lurkers and make sure members get the codes all you have to do is ask them to quote your message and then PM the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back